Jesus said this: Matthew 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

PIC FROM WIKIPEDIA
"IT'S SUPERNATURAL" Sid Roth's favorite saying

ALL ABOUT SID ROTH from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Roth%27s_It%27s_Supernatural

EXCERPT: Each week, the host investigates people who have experienced miracles and personal encounters with God.[11]

Some of the guests featured on Sid Roth's It's Supernatural! include:

Jonathan Cahn, author of The Harbinger[16][17]
Bill Johnson of Bethel Church (Redding, California)[18][19]
John Waller, Christian singer/songwriter known for writing the theme song for Fireproof[20][21][22]
Guillermo Maldonado, senior pastor of El Rey Jesús[23][24]
Misty Edwards, a contemporary Christian musician from International House of Prayer[25][26]
John Paul Jackson, founder of Streams Ministries International[27][28]

PLEASE NOTE: We are not judging whether Sid Roth is saved or not. That's for God to judge. However, what Sid Roth does on his program; is totally against the Word of God. He has so many false prophets / teachers and those with every false doctrine out there. Not to mention, all the strange things that are totally against God's word on his program. Also, what is disconcerting is, his guests are received with approval and not correction.

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and CARRIED ABOUT EVERY WIND OF DOCTRINE, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

2 Timothy 4:3-4

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Corinthians 6:14-16

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

FAVORING THE SUPERNATURAL BY IGNORING THE HERESY- Endorsing William Branham BY LET US REASON MINISTRIES CLICK ON THIS NEXT LINK TO READ: http://letusreason.org/Latrain56.htm

Views: 1824

Replies to This Discussion

Laughing In Freedom
DRUNKEN LAUGHTER AND THE FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT
Posted on May 2, 2011

In this video, you’ll see Kathie Walters of Kathie Walters Ministry, and Sid Roth staggering around drunkenly, and laughing in an uncontrollable manner. The lady on the front row dressed in pink is the wife of gospel singer Paul Wilbur.

Teachers in the prophetic movement would have you believe this behavior is evidence of the power of the Holy Spirit, but the Bible gives the fruits of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) as this:

Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self-control

So, if we rightly divide God’s Word and compare the teachings of these people with Scripture, what we find is that their teachings are contrary to the Bible. The only thing we can conclude, therefore, if we wish to obey God’s Word, is that we should reject them. For, if what they teach is not in line with God’s Word, it’s false.

Comparing the behavior in this video with Galatians 5:19-21 will give us a clear answer as to what the source of their power is – the flesh. Indeed, the deeds of the flesh are:

Immorality
Impurity
Sensuality
Idolatry
Sorcery
Enmities
Strife
Jealousy
Outbursts of anger
Disputes
Dissensions
Factions
Envying
Drunkenness
Carousing

Verse 21 goes on to warn:

“… of which I forewarn you just as I have forewarned you that those who practice such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.”

See the contrast between the fruits of the Spirit and the deeds of the flesh?

Now, watch this video and compare their behavior to the characteristics above. Is what you’re seeing the fruits of the Spirit or the deeds of the flesh?

I think it’s pretty clear.

LINK WHERE ARTICLE CAME FROM: http://slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.com/2011/05/02/drunken-laught...

************************************************************************************
This a SAMPLE ONLY! of how unscriptural Sid Roth's program is. Satan does "LYING SIGNS AND WONDERS". We are promoting Sid Roth by sharing this video. Watch with discernment. Sid Roth said in this video, "God is up to something brand NEW!" CAUTION! When you hear the word NEW MOVE ETC., RUN!!!!

WSTK-ITV Its Supernatural With Warren Marcus/Kathie Walters

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with ALL POWER AND SIGNS AND LYING WONDERS,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

What Sid Roth is promoting, is not God's presence. The devil can perform all kinds of LYING SIGNS AND WONDERS, as seen in this video above. People are running after, "the supernatual" as Sid Roth has coined that saying.
BARBIE BREATHIT: DREAM DIVINATION
Posted on February 12, 2011

It took me a while to transcribe what you’re about to read because I had to take it in small doses. The video below is a couple of years old, but Barbie Breathit, who readily admits she’s a Christian Mystic, discusses dreams and angelic encounters with Sid Roth. Roth is no stranger to the far out and extraordinary, and neither is Breathit, but what I hear when watching this video is far too abusive to Christianity to let it slip by.

I won’t ask you to watch the entire video unless you wish to do so for research purposes. I’ll give you a quick and ugly of what Breathit says so you can avoid the mental and spiritual assault. She informs Roth that there is an angel standing behind him, and it’s dressed in blue. What follows is tales of many other fantastic and miraculous manifestations and healings.

Now, fast forward to the 15:23 mark and begin listening to Breathit’s instruction on how to interpret dreams. If you don’t want to listen, I’m going to make it really easy on you and transcribe it. All emphasis is mine. Here we go!

Sid Roth: “Hello, Sid Roth here with Barbie Breathit. Have you had dreams and been so frustrated because you know they’re not literal, you know God’s trying to communicate to you, but you don’t have a clue as to what God’s saying? Now, that’s not the way it’s supposed to be, and that’s why Barbie Breathit has put together a dream package for you to understand your dreams. Would you explain this, Barbie?”

Breathit: “I would love to. These are some…what I call ‘cheater cards.’ Because one of them is called ‘God’s dream language;’ ‘His Colors;’ ‘People Cards;’ and then we also have the ‘Healing Card’ that’s gonna go along with it; but, I want to tell you about the dream cards because God has a specific way He speaks and it’s symbolic, it’s metaphoric, and so He’ll give us a symbol in our dream that’s going to represent something. So, to unlock the mystery of our dream, we need to know what that symbol means, why did He choose that specific color to go along with it, why did He choose certain characters in the dream? So, what I did is I designed cards….”

Sid Roth: “Most people don’t even pay attention to the colors in their dreams, but now they’re going to.”

Breathit: They’re going to because the colors are significant. Everything that God does is for a purpose and for a reason – it’s to communicate His love to us, to communicate His destiny and calling for us. So, He designs dreams for us every night we dream. Sometimes we don’t recall them, but this package is going to give people the keys that they need to unlock the meanings of their dreams because if, if we can understand what the symbolic meaning is, all of a sudden it’s not a mystery anymore, but that mystery is unlocked and we’re able to step into the understanding of it. So, we have one on ‘God’s dream language,’ one on colors, one on different people that appear in your dream, why…”

Sid Roth: “Give me an example of a person and what it might mean in a dream.”

Breathit: “If a man appeared in your dream and he was wearing a blue coat (remember, Sid’s angel is wearing a blue robe), I ask the Holy Spirit questions. ‘Is it blue because he’s coming in the spirit of revelation and understanding with healing, or is this person depressed because of having a blue day?’ So, they’re symbolic symbols that are there. Or if they were dressed in red, are they an angry person, or do they operate in the power of God, or are they cloaked in His wisdom? And, so, different colors are going to tell you different things. We’ve taken it right out of the Bible. We’ve searched the Scriptures for the understanding of colors, for the understanding of symbols that are in the Bible, and we’ve compiled it together to give people the keys (her dream cards) to go to the Lord and say, ‘I had this is my dream. Holy Spirit, what does it mean?’ And then look and see what’s on the cards, and the Holy Spirit will direct you right to the understanding of that mystery that He’s….”

Sid Roth: “You know, what I really love is your card on healing.”

Breathit: “Oh, me too.”

Sid Roth: “Explain that.”

Breathit: “I put together the basic root causes of diseases, so you can begin to pray for somebody, and the limits of space is not any limitation. You can pray for somebody in another state, another country, and you can find out what their ailment is. Go to the card and find out what the different reasons of that is. Is it something of anxiety? There’s deaf and dumb spirit. Is it drug related? Is it evil spirit related? “

Sid Roth: “So, when you get rid of the cause, healing is easy!”

Breathit: “If you cut the root off, that unholy fruit, or that illness, that sickness, that disease and infirmity is going to die. And, so you speak the name of Jesus, you use His blood, and you claim His healing power using His name, and you can send it forth on the wings of angels, through your prayers, and they go forth…”

Sid Roth: “Give me, give me one example.”

Breathit: “I was praying for a Wiccan witch’s children – her daughter became pregnant, had twins in her womb, the doctors wanted to abort them because both of the babies had cysts in their brain. I said, ‘Don’t do that.’ I said, ‘Let me get some people who believe and have faith to pray, and we’re gonna send healing to your daughter’s womb, and your babies are gonna be healed.’ God did exactly that, Sid. Healing went to another state, in the womb where the babies brains were still developing, took out the cysts. The next sonogram that came, those babies both were perfectly healed and born normal. They were not aborted because of God. His, His plan is to show grace and mercy, and it’s His goodness that leads people to repentance. This woman was worshipping Satan, she had no connection with God whatsoever, but God is a God of love, and He looks past that and says, ‘If I am good to you and I love you, you’ll turn to Me.’ And, so, He healed her grandbabies.”

Sid Roth: “Now, you go to a lot of New Age fairs and you do dream interpretation. Why do you go to a New Age fair?”

Breathit: “I believe we’re to take the light into the darkness, and so I look for the darkest places to go and I dress like them, I talk like them, I act like them, and so when they come into my, the booth that we’re there, we interpret their dreams, and we’ll flip their dream from when the evil, uh, wants to cause them to go down the wrong path, we will speak a path of light and destiny to them that brings hope to them, and we’ll also do healing prayers for them. Through a word of knowledge, the Holy Spirit will tell me what’s wrong in their body, and I’ll begin to tell them and they’re suprised, and they call me a Christian mystic and I think, ‘That’s exactly right.’ Because God’s power is flowing through us and we can tell them, they want to know what their fortune is, we tell them what their destiny is. We tell them, ‘God’s the one that heals.’ They’re searching for power, they’re just searching in the wrong places. So, we go into those places where they’re searching and we bring the light. We bring Jesus. We bring the real thing to them that is tangible and transferrable, and they receive Him because they’re searching for Him, they’ve just been given a package that they didn’t like because it was religious. It wasn’t somebody who was in a relationship, and there’s a big difference between a religious person and somebody who’s in a relationship with Jesus, and so we give them Jesus, and we use the sign-gifts - signs, wonders, and miracles happen. There was a little girl that came there that had kidney cancer, sixteen-years-old, she’d already had a heart transplant, her Mom said, ‘I’ve had all the greats pray for her and she’s never sensed anything. She came into our booth for a healing prayer, and I began to tell her, I said, ‘When the healing comes to you, the wind is going to blow in the top of the trees.’ And I said, ‘You’re going to feel a heat go through your body, and Jesus is going to take that cancer away.’ And that’s exactly what happened. I reached around her, put my hand on her back, the heat began to flow and her face turned beautiful, a light came upon her – little tears began to come down her cheaks, and I said, ‘You feel Jesus, don’t you?’ She goes, ‘I feel Him.’ And she said, ‘The fire is going through me.’ And the Holy Spirit began to burn the cancer out of her kidneys because her parents couldn’t afford to fly her for the kidney transplant that she was scheduled for, and so God had her a divine appointment there at a renaissance fair. I’m dressed up like a pirate, but the Holy Spirit was flowing through. He doesn’t care what our outward appearance is.”

Enough, I can transcribe any more. You get the point.

Barbie Breathit stated that God designs your dreams and would have you searching them to hear from God. But, God spoke to us through His infallible Word and gave us all the revelation He wanted us to know. Anything outside of that is occult, and is strictly forbidden. Breathit’s dream cards will do nothing but lead you away from the message already firmly established by Scripture.

What does God want to say to us? To find that out, listen to His Son, Jesus. Jesus came, and what He was given by the Father, that He spoke to us. On the Mount of Transfiguration, when becoming overwhelmed by the massive power he had seen displayed, Peter wanted to build a tabernacle for Elijah, Moses, and Jesus, respectively. What did God say? He redirected Peter’s attention back to the all-important matter at hand. He said, “This my Son, with Whom I am well pleased, listen to Him!” (Matthew 17:5)

Breathit says that dreams are the way God communicates His love to us. I am truly appalled at that notion. God’s love was communicated in this —-

John 3:16:

“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

And this —-

Romans 5:8:

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

If these two verses alone don’t communicate God’s love to you, then dreams nor any other wicked imagination dreamed up by the prophetic movement will do it.

There’s much to be said about those who look outside of God’s Word for revelation. They don’t see that doing so is an express rejection of God. The truth spoken in His Word doesn’t satisfy because it’s not really truth they’re looking for. They’re looking for a mystical experience. So, if a demon speaks to them all day long through their visions and dreams, they will hear him. Yet, when God speaks through His Son and through the Scriptures, their ears are closed. This brings me to one conclusion… they have rejected God and have made up a god of their own choosing. They are not Christians.

Think about it this way… if they won’t listen to God’s Word, which we know He inspired, or God’s Son, who we know He sent, why would He speak to them any other way? Why would He speak to them through Barbie Breathit’s dream cards?

Breathit proudly claims the title of Christian mystic. That’s an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

LINK TO THIS VERY INFORMATIVE ARTICLE BY SLAUGHTERING THE SHEEP WEBSITE: http://slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.com/2011/02/12/barbie-breathi...

WSTK-ITV - IT'S SUPERNATURAL WITH BARBIE BREATHIT
NOTE: WE ARE NOT PROMOTING THIS FALSE TEACHING BY BARBIE BREATHIT AND SID ROTH. THIS IS TOTALLY NEW AGE TEACHING. NOTICE THE NEW AGE TERM BREATHIT USES, "REALM"!
VIDEO REMOVED

MY NOTE: This is WITCHCRAFT with a Christian emphasis, but this is witchcraft
CHRISTIAN DREAM INTERPRETATION? BY CHRISTINE PACK CLICK ON THIS LINK TO READ THIS: http://www.cicministry.org/commentary/issue119b.pdf

VIDEO REMOVED here is another video showing how NEW AGE 'realm' word new agers use. This woman is teaching a false gospel. Some truth as usual to draw but false nevertheless.
"Understanding Dream Language" Interview with Barbie Breathitt
************************************************************************************
DREAM ENCOUNTERS by Barbie Breathitt (Bad Fruit) CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE THIS ABOUT BARBIE BREATHIT: http://thebereanlibrary.com/archives/995
DREAMOLOGY BY SLAUGHTERING THE SHEEP WEBSITE
LINK TO THE ARTICLE: http://slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.com/2008/06/07/dreamology/

I Would like to thank a poster here for directing me to check out the ministry of Danny Steyne. Danny is the pastor of Mountain of Worship in Columbia, South Carolina. When I clicked onto their website, the first thing I saw was two video postings: one featuring live web streams from their services, and the other is a video featuring Bob Jones from the “Lakeland Outpouring.”

This immediately sent up warning flags. A church is known by what they teach, what they endorse, and what they allow. Keeping that in mind, let us go directly to the Mountain of Worship website and see what it is they are teaching and promoting.

From June 13 – 14, Mountain of Worship is sponsoring a dream workshop called “Dreamology: Heaven’s Mysteries.”

Here is a description from the site:

We are living in the midst of a powerful outpouring of God’s miraculous release of dreams and visions on both believers and unbelievers. God is speaking to people all over the earth, nightly, and daily. For most of us our frame of thinking has led us to believe these are simply meaningless events that have little purpose for our lives, but often these revelations from Heaven have far greater meaning than what we perceive initially, and in some cases they provide a map for following the purposes of God into our destiny. This workshop is intended to encourage all to hear the voice of God in the midst of our world as He speaks with precision and joy to His children, and those still to become His children!

This is a NEW “stand alone” course and has many differences from the first course. Our last event with Teresa was completely full, you want to register early for this course.

The course IS free but PLEASE pre-register

Offerings will be taken! Source.

I wondered about the lady named Teresa Ward who is leading this workshop, so I found her short bio on the same page:

Teresa Ward has been an avid dreamer since childhood. John Paul Jackson’s teaching on dreams propelled her into her destiny as she realized that God had been speaking to her all her life through dreams. Her purpose and passion is to share that same hope with the entire world. In April of 2006, God led Teresa to start a ministry called “Above & Beyond,” which focuses on prophetic evangelism and spiritual acceleration. The ministry is based on Ephesians 3:20. The mission of “Above & Beyond” is to empower people to discover and experience the fullness of their destiny and take them Above & Beyond into the supernatural realm through obedience, faith, hope, and love…but the greatest of these is love. God revealed to her that she is a “Destiny Fulfillment Coordinator” and she believes we are all called to help one another find and fulfill our God-given destinies. Teresa has studied dream interpretation with John Paul Jackson and his ministry, Streams Ministries, International. She is a certified dream interpreter, and has taught spiritual development courses for John Paul Jackson’s ministry in addition to offering fun and creative seminars, workshops, and special events through Above & Beyond. Teresa has been married to her husband Jeff for 19 years and resides in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina – a suburb of Charleston, with her two boys, Brandon and Logan. Teresa & Jeff are the apostolic team leaders of MOW Mt. Pleasant with “The Surge.” Source.

Does this disturb you as much as it does me? How biblical does this sound? Can you find scripture to support this? People cite Joel chapter 2 to support this:

Joel 2:28-29:

28 ¶ And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

But if you’ll take these verses in context, you will see that the Apostle Peter told the people on the day of Pentecost that these scriptures were fulfilled on that day:

Acts 2:12 – 18:

12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?

13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

14 ¶ But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:

15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.

16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

So many in the Signs and Wonder movement abuse these verses to support their heresy of strange visions, blasphemy, apostasy, and extra-biblical revelation. The first thing you should take note of is that there was nothing…NOTHING…extrabiblical about the day of Pentecost. Peter quoted from Joel chapter 2 to support what people were seeing. They weren’t barking like dogs, having visions of angels, manifesting new gold teeth, or squawking like chickens. So what were they doing? They were speaking with other tongues, as the spirit gave them utterance. Here is what the Bible says about the tongues that were spoken.

Acts 2:6 – 13:

6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?

8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?

9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,

10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,

11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?

13 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

Scripture says that the ones who were speaking were from Galilee, yet those listening were hearing them in their OWN LANGUAGE, in their own tongue wherein they were born. Some men listening were Parthians, some were Medes, some were Elamites, and Egyptians, Asians, Cretes, Arabians, etc. Yet, they were hearing them speak in their own native language. I can’t find where there were angels there giving visions, dreams, etc… This is an extra-biblical thing which is not found in the Word of God.

Todd Bentley talks about wanting an “open portal” that will never close. He says the church is changing; but it is not a change for the better. It is the influence of seducing spirits. Bob Jones teaches that if, when you vibrate, you vibrate in a counter-clockwise motion, that is demonic; if clockwise, that is of God. Where is the scriptural support for this?

Back to the matter at hand. Teresa Ward is teaching a workshop that sounds, by its very description, like a psychic hotline training session. Where is Jesus mentioned? The central focus of our faith is the Son of the Living God, God’s Only Begotten Son. Jesus said, (John 12:32) “And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.” The Apostle Paul said:

1 Corinthians 1:1-5:

1 ¶ And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

3 And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

Do we trust dreams for God’s wisdom, or His written, infallible Word spoken not only through the apostles, but through Jesus Himself? Entrusting yourself to dreams is dangerous because we have an enemy who is known to be the prince and principalities of the air, and he is known for subverting the sheep through any means necessary. But holding to God’s Word, and seeking it’s pure truth, will never lead you astray.

The Apostle Paul went to the Corinthians in weakness, fear, trembling, without enticing words of man’s wisdom, that their faith should not stand in the wisdom of men. He did not hold dream interpreting seminars, or impartation services, he came to them and taught JESUS CHRIST AND HIM CRUCIFIED. Every bit of what he taught was under inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Here’s a word of advice, if anyone teaches you to look to dreams to get to know God, or hear His voice, reject them. God speaks to our hearts, yes, but every single thing He wants to teach us is in His Word, and nothing, NOTHING, found in the way He speaks to our hearts will contradict that, and it will be supported by His Word.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, His Word is all you need. Why would God give you anything extra-biblical when you don’t know God’s written Word to begin with? He will not contradict His Word, or confuse the sheep in a way that will subvert them away from the clear path of truth.

Ponder that.
Posted on June 7, 2008

SID ROTH JUMPS ON THE TODD BENTLEY BANDWAGON: HE ENDORSES LAKELAND REVIVAL
Posted on June 21, 2008

LINK TO ARTICLE BY SLAUGHTERING THE SHEEP WEBSITE: http://slaughteringthesheep.wordpress.com/2008/06/21/sid-roth-jumps...

Sid Roth has endorsed the Lakeland revival, calling it one of the greatest moves of God’s spirit in a hundred years. He says that Todd Bentley’s meetings are pregnant with the presence of God.

Here is a “prophecy” that Todd Bentley gave regarding Sid Roth:

The Lord is speaking to me (the Angel). He just spoke to me about Sid Roth….I just heard the Lord interrupt me and tell me that this anointing is gonna begin to break out in your ministry on the television and something over the airwaves, I mean the radio again. God’s going to anoint you in a whole new way and this miracle anointing is going to go around the world if you will pray for the sick. Bam! It will be released in a mighty way. Source.

As a Messianic Jew, Sid Roth should bury himself in the scriptures and know better than this. Roth interviews Bentley on his show, “It’s Supernatural.” During the interview, Roth takes note of the fact that the atmosphere changed, and questions whether it was because an angel had come into the room.

Bentley says that what is happening now will become global, and will go until the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. He doesn’t know how right he is, but it’s not because it is a move of God. It is part of the great apostasy, the great falling away which will take place before the coming of our Lord.

Whether you agree with Sid Roth or not (which I don’t), with well-known christian personalities endorsing Bentley, to some, it gives him an air of credibility. It helps this menace spread and it makes it that much more crucial that we continue to speak out against false doctrine, and protect the truth of God’s Word.

SID ROTH'S INTERVIEW WITH TODD BENTLEY IN LAKELAND, FLORIDA

NOTE: This is how things went with THE FAKE FAITH HEALER TODD BENTLEY: CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE VIDEOS AND INFO: http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/wordoffaithmovement/forum/top...
DANGER - DANGER - DANGER!!!! BE FOREWARNED

PIC FROM ARTICLE

LINK TO ARTICLE TO SEE MUCH MORE: http://standupforthetruth.com/2013/10/sid-roth-promotes-soaking-pra...

SID ROTH PROMOTES SOAKING PRAYER TUTORIAL ON WND

soakingWhat in the world is a mystical, contemplative prayer video STILL doing on this site, in spite of personal and public pleas to remove this dangerous practice?

We’ve been reporting about the dangers of something called “Soaking Prayer.” While it sounds like something Christians can practice safely, it is anything but safe. In fact, the Soaking Prayer practice contains spiritual elements that are not only not found in Scripture, but God’s Word warns us to avoid doing these things.

Gaining popularity

One of its biggest proponents is a man by the name of Sid Roth. Mr. Roth, whose television program It’s Supernatural, has been promoting on his own website since 2006 through multiple articles and videos.

Yesterday, he doubled-down on this practice by uploading a new tutorial to YouTube. The How-To helps Christians get into a trance state in order to hear God’s voice:

PLEASE NOTE: NOT RECOMMENDING SID ROTH OR THIS TEACHING ABOUT THE DANGEROUS PRACTICE OF "SOAKING PRAYER". Please don't be influenced by this FALSE TEACHING BY SID ROTH. THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE OF WHY HE IS GATHERING EVERY WIND OF FALSE DOCTRINE.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

NOTE: The only thing you will receive when doing "SOAKING PRAYER" is a familiar spirit; not the Holy Spirit. When you read the bible, you will receive from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Soaking with the Father | Julie True | It's Supernatural with Sid Roth
The “Soaking Prayer” is one of many Contemplative prayer practices that isn’t found in the Bible. It is designed to empty your mind, and was developed by the Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship, now known as Catch the Fire Toronto. This group also gave rise to the “Toronto Blessing” and many aberrant practices such as holy laughter, making animal sounds, and being drunk or paralyzed in the Spirit.

Back in 2006, Roth’s ministry page featured the first of many articles and videos titled, Soaking In His Presence, a How-To on Soaking Prayer by John Arnott, senior pastor of Toronto Airport Christian Fellowship and host of the “Catch The Fire” television program. Arnott explains why you would need to listen to music and have a “catcher” volunteer positioned behind you, just in case you fall over while you empty your mind.

At the end of the article, he encourages support for his vision:

I want to see hundreds of Catch the Fire “Soaking Prayer Centers” springing up around North America and the world. This is an opportunity for those who are hungry for the River and for more of the Lord’s presence to link with us and draw deeper into intimacy with God. …We are offering a starter kit to get you going right away. We also offer a one week training course in Toronto where we can train you and pray for an impartation of the Holy Spirit so you can begin.

Impartation? Are we not promised the Holy Spirit upon our conversion when He regenerates our souls from death to life?

In an article titled, “Soaking: The Key to Intimacy with God”, writer Gary Oates recently wrote more on the supernatural realm we can experience, which is the goal of the Soaking Prayer:

During our soaking times, we position ourselves to receive impressions, nudges, quiet whispers, pictures, angelic visitations, and supernatural revelations. Here is a partial list of what to expect:

Dreams
Visions
Trances
Out of body experiences
Angelic visitations
Being transported in the Spirit

Experiencing the true intimate Presence of the living God will radically change your life. People describe His manifest Presence in different ways. To some, it is heat, electricity, or shaking. To others, it is lightness, peace, or weeping.

Experiencing the manifest Presence is not the goal but the gateway to the supernatural realm. It’s the beginning. We go into the spirit realm where we can see Him, hear His voice, walk with Him, and be empowered by Him.

The Bible says we are to avoid sorcery, mysticism, divination and the like. Soaking prayer, listening prayer, theophostics, and other mystical exercises are part of the ”contemplative prayer” and contemplative spirituality, which can not be found anywhere in God’s Word. What does the Bible say about biblical prayer? It is simply talking to God with His will in mind (1 John 5:14). A biblically praying believer already understands that God’s presence is always with him (Psalm 139:7; Matthew 28:20; 1 Corinthians 6:19; 1 Thessalonians 4:8; 2 Timothy 1:14).

MYSTICISM AND GOD'S WORD: CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE VIDEO / INFO: http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/newagemovement/forum/topics/m...
Familar Spirits In The "Church"/It's Supernatural/Sid Roth
Sid Roth promotes Dominionism Eschatology, says to follow the False Prophet

EXCERPT: In a recent email update from the Sid, the Rothster is selling a booking declaring that the ‘best is yet to come:’

What if what you’ve been told about the last days is wrong? The mark of the beast. Gog and Magog. 666. A confederation of ten nations. The antichrist’s ascendancy to power. The abomination of desolation. Christians have become almost obsessed with trying to unravel the Bible’s mysterious prophecies about such things.

Messianic Rabbi Jonathan Bernis brings fresh and extraordinary insight into Bible prophecy in his brand new book, A Rabbi Looks at the Last Days! Through this book you will gain clear insight into the way Bible prophecies are being fulfilled in our day! You will explore the answers to these questions …

What is the surprising link between Israel, the Jewish people, and the return of the Messiah?
What is meant by “the fullness of the Gentiles?”
Why are “Replacement” & “Dual Covenant” theologies Satan’s tools to disrupt the return of Messiah?
Why is Israel’s salvation the Key to WORLD Redemption?
How can you fulfill your God-given Calling & Destiny in these “End Times?”
And more!

This is the same false doctrine that is spewing from from the sewer that is the Dominionist Camp. I will not waste my money buying the book, but I can only guess what ‘support’ the Rabbi has for his bullet points. I will not cover it all here, but I believe I can put forth a little rebuttal.

First, let’s note that indeed, the End Times is a forecast of gloom and doom. This is important, because I believe that the False Prophet will be one which steps forward to restore peace and harmony, an age of peace, during the Tribulation. Let’s take a minute and look exactly what these times will be like for the true Church.

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://unsettledchristianity.com/2009/02/sid-roth-promotes-dominion...

PIC FROM ARTICLE
WILL CHRISTIANS BE SNOOKERED BY SHEMITAH?

EXCERPT: When I saw some recent headlines over at Charisma News like, Keeping the Shemitah Produces Supernatural Results, and, Why Jonathan Cahn’s Prophetic ‘Mystery of Shemitah’ Is Flying off the Shelves, I thought, “what is Shemitah, and why is Jonathan Cahn writing a new book about it?” It wasn’t until this morning that I saw a link to Sid Roth’s show, “It’s Supernatural,” in which Roth interviews Cahn that I began to feel the hairs on the back of my neck rising again. It wasn’t the first time I’d had that reaction to Roth, and Frankly Rabbi Cahn as well, as you’ll see by reading the Related Articles link at the end of this report.

Roth’s interview starts out this way:

Jonathan called me the other day and he said, “Sid, God has given me a revelation. I call it the Mystery of the Shemitah and it’s so big that it affects everything we as a people are personally doing and will affect the rise and fall of the United States of America. You know, the bestselling book, “The Harbinger,” which heeds a warning of judgments, they’re reappearing again. There’s nine of them. But one of the ones that is reappearing is the understanding and the revelation of a biblical term called the Shemitah.

At which point Cahn goes on to describe his extra-biblical revelation about the seven-year cycle of Shemitah, which he says begins September 25 and will result in God shaking the economy and possibly even causing famine in America:

Jesus said for us to look for the signs of the times of His return. The emphasis is not on the signs or on some obscure religious practice, but on Him. I am very concerned that yet another book by someone who is hearing God’s voice will point Christians away from God’s Word and become distracted by a man who is a self-proclaimed prophet. The prophets have spoken and yet we let our Bibles collect dust while we chase after modern-day authors.

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://standupforthetruth.com/2014/09/will-christians-snookered-she...

MY NOTE: WARNING AND HEAD'S UP!!! WILL THE CHURCH BE TAKEN IN DECEPTION AGAIN BY THIS MAN??? NEW BOOK BY FALSE PROPHET JONATHAN CAHN:

MYSTICISM and GOD'S WORD with Mike Oppenheimer & Ray Yungen...Includes SOAKING & CONTEMPLATIVE PRAYER...VIDEOS

http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/newagemovement/forum/topics/m...

Bringing back

COUNTERFEIT CHRISTIANITY author

The idea of reaching out to everyone to come and follow Jesus Christ, is certainly a good thing, but how one does it will reveal who is true and who is'nt. As is the case in Sid Roth's message, he reaches out with lukewarm manifestations of the Gospel to a wide but unsuspecting audience.

Like all false prophets whose hearts desire worldly riches, studying Sid Roth's underlying motives for perfection is not about God, but the 'desire' to be rich.

Sid Roth is very closely associated with TBN and promotes false dreams, false visions, as well as promoting other false teachers healers and prophets such as Todd bentley.

Roth's style of making bank is by airing programs with stories of supernatural miracles and mysteries claiming to be doing what he does in Gods name, yet by his fruits his heart is set on the success of his show.
Looking through the hype and glamour, Roth is promoting himself through books and dvd's with a calling for monetary donations. Keep note that a donation is something you give if you have it, you will never hear them accept a grain of flour or wheat as an alternative.

A true Christian does not Yoke him or herself with godless liars.
He is nothing more than a false "Lukewarm" pretender supporting "everything" that's supernatural.

RSS

About

Margie created this Ning Network.

WELCOME VISITORS

Please join with us for the gospel and TRUTH.
Thanks, from all of us. Lord willing, let's keep this site going. Thanks! NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME to join us! ******************
****************** Our YOU TUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcRkDAFPlr7zIQ63JstbAg

Featuring: GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES With Ron Kempen. ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/articles.php

Ron's group here on Proclaiming.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

To your health! Augmentin-Force See Tony at THE REMEDY here on Proclaiming. Website: http://www.augmentinforce.50webs.com/index.htm#HOME

Have a blessed day

ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth

GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES Website with Ron for Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/index.php
Ron's testimony as a former Catholic.
http://www.gospellightmin.com/testimony.php

Ron's group here at Proclaiming. Ministry to Catholics and others who have come to know Christ. Contact Ron here or at his website.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

Jesus said this in Matthew 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

King James Bible

© 2017   Created by Margie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

PROCLAIMING THE TRUTH http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/