IS KIM CLEMENT A NEW AGE PROPHET?

EXCERPT: Kim Clement: “I do not believe you must be born again to obtain salvation.”

Recently Clement also said “When you're born again the Bible doesn’t say that you are saved. The Bible says that when you are born again you see the kingdom it doesn’t say that you are saved even though salvation takes place and rebirth causes you to see the kingdom of God.” (The prophetic ministry of Kim Clement, Aug. 13, 2002 TBN)

So you get to see the kingdom being born again according to Clement but have not received salvation.

Which is it? He is confused. He says both at the same time. If the act of being born anew with God’s spirit does not equal salvation, one can only wonder why God would give someone His spirit to live their life through. Of all the statements Clement makes, this one absolutely crosses the line from biblical orthodoxy to outright confusion. There are many things Clement teaches that fall into this category, however this one is the most serious. The Bible is crystal clear about how one obtains salvation. Numerous passages could be cited however these will settle this issue clearly.

John 3:3: “ truthfully I say to you, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” 1 Peter 1:23 “ being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God which lives and abides forever.” This Word of God is the written word, not a new word from a modern prophet.

The Bible clearly teaches that a relationship with our creator depends on us being born again which means that we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and saviour who died for our sins. He seems to think one can completely bypass this and still have a relationship with Christ. This vital truth is replaced with a discovery of what is inside.

LINK TO ARTICLE:

http://letusreason.org/Popteac14.htm

MORE info from Let Us Reason.  Clement's teachings from prophecy.
http://letusreason.org/Popteac15.htm

Kim Clement "Prosperity Prance" Pie in the Sky

Kim Clement's comment from video: “Grace isn’t Free…You’ve Gotta Dance For It”

“If you want a little piece of the pie, dance before the Lord.”

WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING

Views: 492

Replies to This Discussion

EXCERPT ONLY!

Kim Clement and the shame of Russia

Written by Kevin Kleint - 09.23.2014

OK, so a little over a year ago, Kim Clement prophesied that Russia would be brought to shame “…for I shall pull her pants down and reveal her nakedness and her weakness,” says the Lord.

“I have prepared the noose for Syria. There is a noose, and you know what I have said. Now is the time, and I will let a light shine on Israel and America and certain nations that have been weak, and Russia shall be brought to shame, for I shall pull her pants down and reveal her nakedness and her weakness,” says the Lord. (Source - Date 09.09.2013)

I wrote a post, questioning the veracity of this “prophecy” and people were NOT happy.

LINK TO MORE INFO AND ARTICLE: BY HONOR OF THE KINGS WEBSITE: http://www.honorofkings.org/kim-clement-shame-russia/

CLICK ON LINK TO SEE HOW THESE PROPHECIES ARE NOT COMING TO PASS.
POST REMOVED UNTIL APPROVAL GIVEN BY ENDTIME PROPHETS WEBSITE. CLICK ON LINK TO READ ARTICLE.

Kim Clement a A New Age "Prophet"

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.endtime-prophets.com/kimclement.html

Citing Moral Failure, GOD TV Co-Founder Rory Alec Resigns 9:30AM EDT 10/2/2014 Jennifer LeClaire
PIC FROM ARTICLE: Rory and Wendy Alec in the studio in 2010. (Facebook)
EXCERPT: Another leader in the body of Christ has admitted to a "moral failure" concerning his marriage. Rory Alec has resigned as chairman and CEO of the network he co-founded with his wife, Wendy.

"After 20 years of service, I have had a moral failure this year," Rory said. "For this reason, I am stepping down. Please forgive me for the disappointment I've caused, but I know your eyes are on Jesus who is the author and finisher of your faith and not on me, an imperfect man. It is with a heavy heart that I confirm my season with GOD TV is over for now."

Wendy, co-founder and director of television at GOD TV, will lead the network with the support of its senior management team and the company's board. GOD TV will continue its international operations and its work in Plymouth, England, in the U.K., including completing the Revival Prayer Centre on Union Street and the new staff building at the Burrington Industrial Estate.

"I will take responsibility on the first night of Revival Alert to share with transparency and authenticity regarding the situation to all our viewers and partners," Wendy said. She will address the issue further on Wednesday from GOD TV's Jerusalem studio.

Charisma News has learned that Benny Hinn will be in the studio with Wendy on Wednesday, and other leaders from the body of Christ are actively ministering to the couple hoping to bring restoration. Please pray for the Alecs, GOD TV and their staff.

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.charismanews.com/culture/45615-citing-moral-failure-god-...

************************************************************************************ MY COMMENT: "MORAL FAILURE"??? What about SIN! Which is never mentioned or acknowledged by word of faith preachers etc.

PIC FROM ARTICLE: Bethel Church's Bill Johnson called GOD TV viewers to throw their weight behind the network in the wake of co-founder Rory Alec's moral failure and resignation. (GOD TV)
Bill Johnson, Cindy Jacobs Support GOD TV in Wake of 'Moral Failure'
6:00PM EDT 10/9/2014 Jennifer LeClaire

EXCERPT: In a Wednesday broadcast from Jerusalem, GOD TV co-founder Wendy Alec spoke candidly about her husband Rory's "moral failure." Rory resigned in September after admitting to a breach in his marriage.

The special episode was prefaced by words from GOD TV trustees Steve Beik and Canon Andrew White.

"GOD TV is doing the work of God, which the evil one wants to destroy," said White. "We sense brokenness but are assured God is not finished with GOD TV."

Beik, GOD TV's chief of staff, told viewers the network is there to stay, its mission remains unchanged, and he thanked viewers for their ongoing support.

Charismatic leaders rallied around Wendy and GOD TV.

Bethel Church's Bill Johnson called viewers to throw their weight behind GOD TV: "They're in a place of real need right now. ... This is the worst time for us to pull away from these friends of ours."

Kim Clement appealed for Rory to return to his God-given calling. Lois Gott, senior leader of Bethshan Church, pointed to the need for "valiant intercessors" to rise up to pray for GOD TV and how heartache is often the precursor of revival.

For her part, Patricia King of XP Ministries said that the media carries the greatest spiritual attack and asks how believers should react when leaders falter: "By speaking the truth in love, which shows mercy."

Cindy Jacobs of Generals of Intercession encouraged Wendy with a prophetic word: "No person built this network, God built this network and the Lord says, 'I AM the foundation, if My people stand behind Wendy, the media anointing of Isaiah 52:7 shall continue. Daughter, I have anointed and appointed you for this battle, the angels you have written about are doing battle, and My angels are greater than any demon.'"

Jacobs also broke a spirit of grief over viewers.

"We are going to rise above this, we as family together," she said. "We are taking the battle to the heavens, and we're going to win."

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.charismanews.com/culture/45709-bill-johnson-cindy-jacobs...

*********************************************************************************************

*************************************************************************************
GOD TV's Wendy Alec Shares Her Heart on Husband's 'Moral Failure' 4:00PM EDT 10/9/2014 Jennifer LeClaire
PIC FROM ARTICLE: Wendy Alec (Facebook)
EXCERPT: Less than two weeks after GOD TV co-founder Rory Alec resigned in the wake of a "moral failure," Wendy Alec is speaking out.

On Wednesday's broadcast, Wendy shared about the breakdown of her marriage to Rory and how she is holding out hope for restoration. At the same time, she offered viewers assurance that GOD TV would continue operating and prophetically decreed that the network would fulfill its purpose despite the obvious setback.

Moreover, Wendy took some air time to address what she calls "unfounded allegations" and to ultimately set the record straight in a broadcast.

"I want to explain this very hard situation that has been so difficult for our GOD TV family, for our staff and for Rory and I and our children. That's what families do; they share truth," she said.

"Through these seven months, one thing has never changed. God has been so faithful, and there have been times when I've felt He has carried me. I don't know what the outcome will be, but I have absolute trust in God.

"From this time forth there is going to be the release of a prophetic-fire mantle on GOD TV that is going to hang the enemy on his own gallows for this attack on GOD TV. We will expand and explode, and this mantle is going to bring the glory of God like never before."

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.charismanews.com/culture/45707-god-tv-s-wendy-alec-share...

*********************************************************************************************

MY COMMENT: Can we see how many times, "MORAL FAILURE" is used to describe SIN??? Not once, is sin mentioned.

First of all, Cindy Jacobs gives a false prophecy; in that there is no such spirit as the "spirit of grief"! And also, it's rather comical how all the wolves gather together to stand behind their media connection. "The Lord says," "I AM" the foundation" (another words of that program)! says Cindy Jacobs. MY NOTE: Even though bad fruit is showing up, God is the foundation??? I don't think so. An evil tree cannot have good fruit!

Matthew 7:17-18

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

QUOTE FROM KIM CLEMENT: "I do not believe that you must be born again to obtain salvation. I
believe there is a distinction" Kim Clement (Doctrinal Statement
September 26, 2001)

The gospel which Jesus and the disciples preached is NOT the gospel
Clement preaches. They preached a gospel of REPENTANCE. (Acts 17:30;

Mark 6:12; " Jesus Himself said, "I came not to call the righteous,
but sinners to repentance." Luke 5:32

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but
inwardly they are ravening wolves." Mat 7:15
"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."Matt 24:11

"For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs
and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect." Mark
13:22

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there
shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable
heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon
themselves swift destruction." 2 Peter 2:1

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they
are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."
1 John 4:1

Kim Clement's Secrets

Published on Feb 5, 2014

Here is another Wiccan symbol which is similar to the one on Kim's ministry page and also represents the "Earth." What is interesting about this symbol is that it says here that it represents also the "FOUR SEASONS and the FOUR ELEMENTS" which is what Kim continuously talked about in the video above.

Excerpt from page below:

"The Solar Cross symbol is a variation on the popular four-armed cross. It represents not only the sun, but also the cyclical nature of the four seasons and the four classical elements. It is often used as an astrological representation of earth." -paganwiccan.about.com/.../Pagan.../Sola­r-Cross.htm-

So how do we identify Christianity from the counterfeits?

Beloved, believe NOT every spirit, but TRY THE SPIRITS whether they are of GOD: because MANY FALSE PROPHETS are gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

Read more about Kim Clement at
www.propheciesofrevelation.org/tbn_kim.c­lement.html

The FALSE 'Elijah List' prophets
www.propheciesofrevelation.org/false_tea­chers-prophets5.html

FALSE PROPHECIES ABOUT CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS WITH PAULA WHITE

NOTE: Church Without Walls is no longer. It's uninhabited / bankrupt a ruinous heap. Here's a link to Paula White, if you want to more about this Jezebel. LINK TO MORE ABOUT PAULA WHITE: http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/wordoffaithmovement/forum/top...

Randy White at Odds With Evangelical Credit Union Over Ex-Wife Paula White
By Nicola Menzie , Christian Post Reporter
June 25, 2013|6:43 pm

http://www.christianpost.com/news/randy-white-at-odds-with-evangeli...

EXCERPT: Bishop Randy White and Paula White are apparently at odds over $2 million worth of church equipment he claims the Evangelical Christian Credit Union should not have allowed his former wife to take and use for her own ministry. The claim is part of a multimillion dollar complaint White has filed against the California credit union, which itself has been seeking nearly $14 million in foreclosure proceedings for a Lakeland, Fla., megachurch the once-married couple left abandoned for nearly two years.

READ MORE articles at the link above, on the White's

One in particular, but there are more: http://www.christianpost.com/news/paula-white-breaks-silence-on-pro...
Paula White Breaks Silence on Probes, Divorce, Benny Hinn by By Lillian Kwon , Christian Post Reporter
April 1, 2011|2:49 pm

EXCERPT: Though the two-hour message began with shouts of encouragement and notes of affirmation for the participating leaders who may be facing challenges or opposition, by the end of the night it was apparent that the popular charismatic pastor was also preaching to herself.

READ MORE:
http://www.christianpost.com/news/paula-white-breaks-silence-on-pro...

No embedding on this VIDEO 1hr. 53 min.
http://youtu.be/oKVsn6AvS_Y

MY NOTE: This woman sounds like an auctioneer in this speech. Nothing but HYPE! Unbelievable, SPIN she gives. No wonder Paul instructs women to "learn in silence"! I Timothy 2:11

1 Timothy 2:11

King James Version (KJV)

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

This word Paul White is giving above is riddled with false statements. Paula is using the Word of God very cleverly, bathed in the Word of Faith false doctrines.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15

King James Version (KJV)

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Just to give one example of how Paula White proclaims half truths. A verse in the video above was used, but only half the verse. The last part of the verse completely left out! FLATTERY is the emphasis in this teaching.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore no condemnation...........STOP!!! Where Paula ends the verse. This is the rest of the verse.

Romans 8:1

King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

The rest of the verse: "to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

MORE INFO on Paula White at this next link: Scroll down on the page until you come to Paula White.

http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/wordoffaithmovement/forum/top...

My Comment: Women such as this, especially preaching Word of Faith false gospel to a church of men in it, need to do what the Word of God says, "to be in silence". Paraphrasing: They need to sit down and SHUT UP LITERALLY!!!!

1 Timothy 2:11-12

King James Version (KJV)

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

MUST SEE!

http://youtu.be/C3T0bCh9ZQM

http://youtu.be/EuX0gJ8dOu0

Without Walls Lakeland Abandoned by Paula White

Uploaded on Jan 15, 2012

Without Walls, Lakeland,Florida once "Pastored"by Paula White is now vacated and abandoned. One of the historic buildings on the property is being vandalized and no one seemed to care. Most of the photos were taken by our reporter and belong to us. The old photo of the Carpenters Home falls under Fair Us

Uploaded on Feb 8, 2012

Paula White's Lakeland, Florida church property, has been left vandalized and abandoned. A must vacate notice is posted on the buildings for non-payment of an electric bill. Why are they allowing this beautiful property to be vandalized? I just don't get it!!

Without Walls Lakeland Abandoned by Paula White
Kim Clement - When He Met His "Christ"

SEE MUCH MORE AT THIS NEXT LINK: http://justtomakeyouthink.blogspot.com/2010/06/kim-clement-warlock....

Kim Clement Undergoing Craniotomy to Remove Brain Bleed
11:30AM EDT 9/9/2015 Jennifer LeClaire

PIC FROM ARTICLE: (Facebook)

Kim Clement is still hospitalized. The prophetic voice was rushed to the hospital with numbness on his right side on Monday. Doctors started treating him with medications to take down swelling after discovering a brain bleed.

"The results of the angiogram today showed that Kim will need a craniotomy to remove the bleed on his brain. They will do that tomorrow," reads the Facebook post.

"We are asking that you all please continue to pray and stand strong in agreement with us that Kim will come through this and will have a supernatural recovery! The team and close leaders and friends will conduct a prayer gathering tomorrow at the Den in place of the usual Prophetic Workshop broadcast. Now is the time to fight and pray for our prophet as he has fought and prayed for all of us!"

According to Clement's website, his prophetic ministry reaches countless people as he reveals the heartbeat of God in tragedy and triumph, good times and bad, war and peace, in democratic or theocratic circles, crossing all cultural barriers by communicating God's feelings for them.

"Prophets were called to watch, which sometimes demanded unusual and difficult journeys," he has said. "Isaiah was privy to the conversation of God, and heard them discussing the future of Israel. However, Elisha heard the plans of the enemy and revealed them to the king, placing himself in a very difficult position. I myself must also mount the watchtower."

Let's keep praying for Clement and his family.

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.charismanews.com/us/51879-kim-clement-undergoing-craniot...

MY COMMENT: Kim Clement is NOT a prophet of God and does not speak prophetically or biblically at all. He is a false prophet. We are sorry he is suffering at this time. May God's will be done 100%.

REPEATING:
The gospel which Jesus and the disciples preached is NOT the gospel
Clement preaches. They preached a gospel of REPENTANCE. (Acts 17:30;

Mark 6:12; " Jesus Himself said, "I came not to call the righteous,
but sinners to repentance." Luke 5:32

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but
inwardly they are ravening wolves." Mat 7:15
"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."Matt 24:11

"For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs
and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect." Mark
13:22

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there
shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable
heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon
themselves swift destruction." 2 Peter 2:1

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they
are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."
1 John 4:1
KIM CLEMENT HAS DIED

News from Facebook page: Kim was recently hospitalized with pneumonia and complications due to his diseased lungs, and his body was just too weak to combat the illness.

PIC FROM FACEBOOK PAGE:

Reported by Sarah Foley

************************************************************************************

LINK TO APOSTASY WATCH: http://www.apostasywatch.com/kim-clement/

CLICK ON LINK TO SEE INFO ON ALL THESE SUBJECTS:
LINK TO APOSTASY WATCH: http://www.apostasywatch.com/kim-clement/

False Prophet Kim Clement dead at 60

False Prophet Clement Believed He Would Live Into His 90’s

Update 4-7-16 Kim Clement Brain Cancer

Kim Clement Undergoes Brain Surgery to Remove a Large Tumor

The False Gospel of Kim Clement

Kim Clement did not prophesy the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001

Kim Clement says Pope Francis is “God’s chosen” – promotes unity with the RCC

Clement says Obama will usher in an era of unity in America!

Kim Clement Lies in Jesus Name

Kim Clement Continues to Prophesy Falsely

Kim Clement predicts California quake!

Kim Clement misses the mark yet again

More False Prophecies from Kim Clement

Kim Clement Admits to Sorcery

Kim Clement – Mouthpiece of Satan

Video – The Occult World of Kim Clement

Video – Kim Clement – “I do not believe you must be born again to obtain salvation”

Dark Secrets of Kim Clement

Kim Clement - Devil's Doctrine - Satan's Star on TBN?
Kim Clement false vision

RSS

About

Margie created this Ning Network.

WELCOME VISITORS

Please join with us for the gospel and TRUTH.
Thanks, from all of us. Lord willing, let's keep this site going. Thanks! NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME to join us! ******************
****************** Our YOU TUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcRkDAFPlr7zIQ63JstbAg

Featuring: GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES With Ron Kempen. ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/articles.php

Ron's group here on Proclaiming.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

To your health! Augmentin-Force See Tony at THE REMEDY here on Proclaiming. Website: http://www.augmentinforce.50webs.com/index.htm#HOME

Have a blessed day

ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth

GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES Website with Ron for Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/index.php
Ron's testimony as a former Catholic.
http://www.gospellightmin.com/testimony.php

Ron's group here at Proclaiming. Ministry to Catholics and others who have come to know Christ. Contact Ron here or at his website.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

Jesus said this in Matthew 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

King James Bible

© 2017   Created by Margie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

PROCLAIMING THE TRUTH http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/