Todd Bentley´s restoration with Rick Joyner & Bill Johnson 09/03/25

My Comment: IN RETROSPECT! We are not promoting this man or his ministry. We need to discern all that has transpired.

This whole thing being discussed is amazing. What was adultery that took place originally; for the whole world to witness, is now being referred to as a problem, a mess and divorce. Rick Joyner said the word DIVORCE four times in all in this video and "sin" once. Bentley said the word "divorce" once and never said anything about adultery. Bill Johnson said the word "sin" once.

It's deplorable that the church at large was included in this "mess". It was said, "lessons that will help a lot of people". Really???

Both Rick Joyner and Bill Johnson refer to themselves as apostles. Both prophesied over Todd Bentley when commissioning him.

MORE ABOUT BILL JOHNSON AT THIS NEXT LINK:

BILL JOHNSON AND JESUS CULTURE
http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/apostasyinlthechruchtoday/for...

BILL JOHNSON AND BETHEL CHURCH, REDDING, CALIFORNIA
http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/apostasyinlthechruchtoday/for...

BILL JOHNSON EXPOSED: AUDIOS with Michael Boehm

#1 LINK: http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=41132258520

#2 LINK: http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=42132247185

#3 LINK: http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=43132247282

#4 LINK: http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=44132231131

#5 LINK: http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=45131937502

#6 LINK: http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=48132234530

#7 LINK: http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=410132246336

#8 LINK: http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=411132240380

Views: 2922

Replies to This Discussion

Mark Chironna’s New Age/Quantum Mysticism at Bethel Redding Conference

PIC FROM ARTICLE

EXCERPT: By John Lanagan
My Word Like Fire Ministries

“Will faith in God’s Word become a thing of the past as ‘science’ replaces faith? A growing number of church figures have directly or indirectly introduced quantum physics with its New Age implications into their teachings and writings.” –Warren B. Smith, Another Jesus Calling, pg. 103

In 2012 the book, The Physics of Heaven, was released. Shocking in its enthusiasm for quantum physics/quantum mysticism, and in its lack of discernment about New Age practices, the book has the approval and participation of Bethel Church of Redding’s movers and shakers. Bethel leader Bill Johnson contributed a chapter to the book, as did his wife, Beni Johnson. The Physics of Heaven is co-authored by Judy Franklin, Bill Johnson’s personal assistant. The foreword is written by Kris Vallotton, Senior Associate Leader at Bethel.

As disturbing as The Physics of Heaven is, at least the book serves as a warning that Bill Johnson and Bethel (and others) are heading toward a New Age/quantum mysticism understanding of God. [1]

Before we get to Mark Chironna and the quantum heresy he spewed out during a Bethel conference–with the full approval of Bill Johnson–let us briefly define terms. Click here to continue reading

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=16072

Bill Johnson Exposed 08 Portals Spirit Travel Sozo and Angel Orbs episode 326
by Michael on April 11, 2013
IMPORTANT AUDIO BY MICHAEL BOEHM AT THIS LINK, A MUST LISTEN TO.

PIC FROM ARTICLE

EXCERPT: As we continue through this series concerning the teachings and practices of Bill Johnson were going to look at some of the strange, angel orbs 2unbiblical and occult things that are being promoted in Bill Johnson’s Bethel church in Redding California. We’re going to look at practices like opening portals, visualization practices, spirit travel, fire tunnels, sozo and conjuring angel orbs. None of these practices can be found in the Bible, but all of these practices can be found being used in the occult.

LINK TO MUCH MORE ON THIS MUST READ: http://youthapologeticstraining.com/bill-johnson-exposed-08-portals...

************************************************************************************
MORE ON SOZO PRAYER AT THIS LINK: http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/cults/forum/topics/bethel-red...
BETHEL HEALING ROOMS

MY COMMENT: "God is not the author of confusion". This video is an example of the Bethel Redding, Healing Room. This is nothing but CONFUSION! Beguiled women dancing. Artists doing their thing. People on stage playing music. People talking and walking around. People in a circle doing whatever they're doing etc. BABEL IS RELIGIOUS CONFUSION. This is CONFUSION.

An Escape From Bethel and the False Prophetic
Posted on July 16, 2011

Just received this as a comment. Please, if you are involved with Bethel, Crowder, any part of the charismatic/word of faith movement, the healing rooms or the prophetic, check these methods with the word of God. They may seem right, but they are occult at the core. I know this is so because I used to be a part of it all. Praise God for His saving grace!

I really wanted to share my story too as my church in the UK has become well & truly Bethelized, the transition into it has been a subtle & underhanded invasion, swapping of truth for error, what Im posting is about that journey of utter deception & how it gets in.

late 2009- Bill Johnson comes to my town in a big church wide event…. some time after that mtg (I didnt go to it because I really dont like big events) our senior pastor sat down with some leaders & discussed the audacity of bethel people visiting mind/body/spirit./psychic type fairs & setting up stalls that would offer to pray for healing & prophesy over people that would frequent such a place… 1st red flag no gospel preached/ & irresponsible – how on earth do people who are mostly drawn to occult practices discern & distinguish & make appropriate responses to that which is reportedly from a Holy God in that type of setting. ok I know god can reach anyone anywhere anyhow – but his “method” promotes spiritual confusion I believe in people who are dead to sin & lost to HIM.

May 2010: a group of leaders form our church & around the town visit Bethel… they return “odd’ different but not in a good way – immediately there is a lot of praying for individuals in the church by laying a hand on the forehead without the individual’s permission – these leaders just go up & “minister”- shouting & whooooaing in prayer times… also wafting hand movements during prayer times. my ” mentor’ who I love dearly & know very well now exhibits a subtle change in personality & has experienced a range of ill health ever since.
Red Flag 2: the language begins to change – we hear about impartation/intoxication of the spirit & relationship with father/ the work of Jesus on the cross becomes lessend as we focus on a culture of developing the prophetic/miracles & concentrate on being family

we see for the first time the practice of “fire tunnels”

rest of 2010…. we begin to immerse in Jesus culture music – begin preparing plans to launch our own healing rooms.. the “culture of honour” is widely talked about promoted from the senior leadership team.

Red flag 3: even though a culture of honour & doing everything from a place of loving relationship/family is promoted big time – various circumstances present themselves where honour should have been highly practiced – where in fact the opposite could be said

2011- senior leadership from Bethel visit the church. its obvious people form other places in the UK flock to hear the latest word.

healing rooms begins

Students from Bethel BSSM visit the town: we actively see for the first time prophetic art & the interpretation of it in our service time- soaking or what they would call “carpet time” is evident & other new phrases begin to pop into our language

* being whacked by God – get whacked – stay whacked – never go back
* get activated in the spirit/prophetic
* we want Jesus to get what he died for ( in relation to miracles)
* release & freedom become Big words
* Host the prescence
* More More & More

Red flag 3: senior leaders are imparting drunkeness to each other (& everyone else)- rolling around on floor – throwing love/bliss bombs at each other. & stating that they feel so drunk they are not sure how they could drive home. some of the behaviour they exhibit & allow would have been considered demonic & or worthy of discipline 20/25 years ago

present: *church decides to set up its own supernatural school of ministry
* other leaders visit to Bethel & other conferences around the uk & return using odd & confusing language – mostly pointing to the idea that Gods word was for then & the spirit or the flow (of the new wine) is for now
* we go totally overboard on the prophetic – with instruction form the senior leaders to develop, be ready & willing to give a prophetic word to literally anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Red flag 4: the occult creeps in: we now use Bethel’s offering readings ( look it up on their website) when we collect our tithes & offerings – this to me is nothing short of an incantation – a list of demands to get what WE want from God including “divine manifestations” & angelic visitations.
people are encouraged to place a cloth on their head during prayer at HR
& we are also offering people ” spiritual readings” this is where various prayers are written on cards & people are encouraged to randomly select one & have a leader pray over them for fulfillment in that area – just feels like home grown Tarot.

After all of this I have to say IM OUT – they will have my resignation by the end of the week !

I just felt I wanted to post all this so that others can see how this has happened chronologically like a drip drip drip effect of Blurrgh! which has sucked many in

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://mkayla.wordpress.com/2011/07/16/an-escape-from-bethel-and-th...

PIC OF BOOKLET

The New Age Propensities of Bethel Church’s Bill Johnson, John Lanagan
Posted on May 31, 2014

bkt-jl-bth-lgMy friends, John from My Word Like Fire has published the following tract on the relationship between Bethel teachings and the New Age. I was exposed to, and was taught similar ideas from John Paul Jackson. And in and my dealing in the false prophetic I too, was considered a “seer”.

It is widely believed and taught therein, that the works of the occult, the supernatural and psychic power are truly from the Lord. Those who practice these things outside a relationship with the Lord, only have yet to know Him, and that and the church itself has forgotten its true ways. Nothing can be further from the truth. If you have ever heard of Christian prophetic booths set up at fairs and conventions, this is where it comes from.

Thank you John, for a work well done.

Read, and share -

From the Lighthouse BlogNEW BOOKLET TRACT: The New Age Propensities of Bethel Church’s Bill Johnson.

LINK: http://mkayla.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/the-new-age-propensities-of-...

Citing Moral Failure, GOD TV Co-Founder Rory Alec Resigns 9:30AM EDT 10/2/2014 Jennifer LeClaire
PIC FROM ARTICLE: Rory and Wendy Alec in the studio in 2010. (Facebook)
EXCERPT: Another leader in the body of Christ has admitted to a "moral failure" concerning his marriage. Rory Alec has resigned as chairman and CEO of the network he co-founded with his wife, Wendy.

"After 20 years of service, I have had a moral failure this year," Rory said. "For this reason, I am stepping down. Please forgive me for the disappointment I've caused, but I know your eyes are on Jesus who is the author and finisher of your faith and not on me, an imperfect man. It is with a heavy heart that I confirm my season with GOD TV is over for now."

Wendy, co-founder and director of television at GOD TV, will lead the network with the support of its senior management team and the company's board. GOD TV will continue its international operations and its work in Plymouth, England, in the U.K., including completing the Revival Prayer Centre on Union Street and the new staff building at the Burrington Industrial Estate.

"I will take responsibility on the first night of Revival Alert to share with transparency and authenticity regarding the situation to all our viewers and partners," Wendy said. She will address the issue further on Wednesday from GOD TV's Jerusalem studio.

Charisma News has learned that Benny Hinn will be in the studio with Wendy on Wednesday, and other leaders from the body of Christ are actively ministering to the couple hoping to bring restoration. Please pray for the Alecs, GOD TV and their staff.

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.charismanews.com/culture/45615-citing-moral-failure-god-...

************************************************************************************ MY COMMENT: "MORAL FAILURE"??? What about SIN! Which is never mentioned or acknowledged by word of faith preachers etc.

PIC FROM ARTICLE: Bethel Church's Bill Johnson called GOD TV viewers to throw their weight behind the network in the wake of co-founder Rory Alec's moral failure and resignation. (GOD TV)
Bill Johnson, Cindy Jacobs Support GOD TV in Wake of 'Moral Failure'
6:00PM EDT 10/9/2014 Jennifer LeClaire

EXCERPT: In a Wednesday broadcast from Jerusalem, GOD TV co-founder Wendy Alec spoke candidly about her husband Rory's "moral failure." Rory resigned in September after admitting to a breach in his marriage.

The special episode was prefaced by words from GOD TV trustees Steve Beik and Canon Andrew White.

"GOD TV is doing the work of God, which the evil one wants to destroy," said White. "We sense brokenness but are assured God is not finished with GOD TV."

Beik, GOD TV's chief of staff, told viewers the network is there to stay, its mission remains unchanged, and he thanked viewers for their ongoing support.

Charismatic leaders rallied around Wendy and GOD TV.

Bethel Church's Bill Johnson called viewers to throw their weight behind GOD TV: "They're in a place of real need right now. ... This is the worst time for us to pull away from these friends of ours."

Kim Clement appealed for Rory to return to his God-given calling. Lois Gott, senior leader of Bethshan Church, pointed to the need for "valiant intercessors" to rise up to pray for GOD TV and how heartache is often the precursor of revival.

For her part, Patricia King of XP Ministries said that the media carries the greatest spiritual attack and asks how believers should react when leaders falter: "By speaking the truth in love, which shows mercy."

Cindy Jacobs of Generals of Intercession encouraged Wendy with a prophetic word: "No person built this network, God built this network and the Lord says, 'I AM the foundation, if My people stand behind Wendy, the media anointing of Isaiah 52:7 shall continue. Daughter, I have anointed and appointed you for this battle, the angels you have written about are doing battle, and My angels are greater than any demon.'"

Jacobs also broke a spirit of grief over viewers.

"We are going to rise above this, we as family together," she said. "We are taking the battle to the heavens, and we're going to win."

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.charismanews.com/culture/45709-bill-johnson-cindy-jacobs...

*************************************************************************************
GOD TV's Wendy Alec Shares Her Heart on Husband's 'Moral Failure' 4:00PM EDT 10/9/2014 Jennifer LeClaire
PIC FROM ARTICLE: Wendy Alec (Facebook)
EXCERPT: Less than two weeks after GOD TV co-founder Rory Alec resigned in the wake of a "moral failure," Wendy Alec is speaking out.

On Wednesday's broadcast, Wendy shared about the breakdown of her marriage to Rory and how she is holding out hope for restoration. At the same time, she offered viewers assurance that GOD TV would continue operating and prophetically decreed that the network would fulfill its purpose despite the obvious setback.

Moreover, Wendy took some air time to address what she calls "unfounded allegations" and to ultimately set the record straight in a broadcast.

"I want to explain this very hard situation that has been so difficult for our GOD TV family, for our staff and for Rory and I and our children. That's what families do; they share truth," she said.

"Through these seven months, one thing has never changed. God has been so faithful, and there have been times when I've felt He has carried me. I don't know what the outcome will be, but I have absolute trust in God.

"From this time forth there is going to be the release of a prophetic-fire mantle on GOD TV that is going to hang the enemy on his own gallows for this attack on GOD TV. We will expand and explode, and this mantle is going to bring the glory of God like never before."

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.charismanews.com/culture/45707-god-tv-s-wendy-alec-share...

*********************************************************************************************

MY COMMENT: Can we see how many times, "MORAL FAILURE" is used to describe SIN??? Not once, is sin mentioned.

First of all, Cindy Jacobs gives a false prophecy; in that there is no such spirit as the "spirit of grief"! And also, it's rather comical how all the wolves gather together to stand behind their media connection. "The Lord says," "I AM" the foundation" (another words of that program)! says Cindy Jacobs. MY NOTE: Even though bad fruit is showing up, God is the foundation??? I don't think so. An evil tree cannot have good fruit!

Matthew 7:17-18

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Some good info at this next link: Another Example of the Demonic at Bethel Church Redding

ARTICLE LINK: http://www.crossencounters.us/2013/11/another-example-of-demonic-at...

Bethel Church - Emma Angel - Bobby Connor REMOVED
Bobby Conner reveals Angels and Diamonds live on pulpit.

End Time Angels

MY COMMENT: EMMA THE DEMON ANGEL!
KARI JOBE AT BETHEL, REDDING WOMEN'S CONFERENCE

PIC FROM GOOGLE

LINK TO WOMEN'S CONFERENCE: http://www.ibethel.org/events/2012/12/lovely-womens-conference-700-...

Women From Bethel Bill Johnson- Disturbing Impartation- Benny Hinn San Jose 2014

MY NOTE: This is not only disturbing, but their actions are demonic and not normal. It's good that man took the time to witness. Some of the things this young woman said, were inspired by the devil.

Christians need to stop running after "lying signs and wonders".
We don't need to see or hear anything extra. What we really
need, is the pure Word of God. Satan will always provide,
the excitement or the stimulation; we are looking for. Anyone
that claims to be a born again believer, running after signs; is
putting themselves in grave danger spiritually.

This is written to the bible believing Christian.

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Bill Johnson is reaping what he has sown. This is just one man, Jason Westerfield that went to Bethel's School of the Supernatural. Jason is now coming out with all kinds of weird teaching and sharing. Perhaps this is an embarrassment to Bill Johnson. When in fact the Bethel School of Supernatural teaches weird stuff and not scriptural either; such grave sucking. They try to suck the anointing from the grave of a famous person who died. Stranger than fiction.

Galatians 6:9

1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

4 But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.

5 For every man shall bear his own burden.

6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Bill Johnson Publicly Rebukes Popular Prophetic Voice 9:30AM EDT 5/5/2015 Darren Wilson
PIC FROM ARTICLE: Bill Johnson (Charisma News File)
EXCERPT: Recently Bill Johnson stood before his congregation in Redding, California, and did something I've never heard him do before. He openly and publicly rebuked another minister. That this minister just happens to be in my first two films, Finger of God and Furious Love, made me realize I probably needed to address this situation. So please consider this my official response to the calling out of Jason Westerfield.

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/behind-the-lens/49490-bill-john...

http://newagechristianity.blogspot.ca/2010/11/new-age-christianity....

New Age Christianity: Does New Age Christianity Exist In House Churches?

Talking about the man of sin. 2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and SIGNS AND LYING WONDERS. This is by Local Pastor, a very funny video of Jason Westerfield who trained under Bill Johnson from Bethel Church, Redding.

Spirit Transportation

THIS IS A HILARIOUS VIDEO. I laughed my head off!

The not so funny thing Jason said though is BLASPHEMOUS!!! "OMG" "oh my God". Since when is this ok for someone who is suppose to represent the gospel. Of curse we know he does note represent the gospel at all.

MORE ON Jason Westerfield and his strange doctrine and teaching.

Deviant Doctrine to Avoid: Jason Westerfield March 9, 2009 by DemianFarnworth

ARTICLE: **Update April 8, 2010: I’ve closed comments today for two reasons. One, Jason’s removed his book from Google Books. I’m going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he removed it as an admission he doesn’t uphold what he wrote in that book, which brings me to my next point. The other reason I closed comments is because I’ve decided to post answers to frequent objections about my concerns over Westerfield and the New Mystics theology…a theology that is absolutely no different than what he wrote in God Come to Me…a theology Westerfield still affirms…and is dangerous to the church. Here’s the first post: Miracles in the Bible Are NOT Normative.**

This weekend I received a very disturbing booklet by Jason Westerfield. I could only stomach about 16 pages. This was taken from page 3:

For the next several weeks, I stayed home and read the Bible day in and day out. I read it from front to back. I began to observe a very interesting theme throughout the Bible: I saw normal people like myself walking and talking with God. Many of these individuals also had bad resumes; some were even murderers and adulterers. I also read how Abraham was considered to be the father of the Faith. He received visitations from the Lord and angels. He communed with god and had supernatural encounters. After reading about Abraham and others in the Bible, I came to the conclusion that if all of this was happening to them, then it should be happening to me. I knew nothing about church history, doctrine or traditions. All I had was the Bible and the Holy Spirit, and I saw what a normal relationship with God could look like. The Lord would talk to people and work through them in miraculous ways. What surprised me even more than this was the fact that most of them were involved in professions other than “full-time ministry.” So when I read the Bible, what I saw were normal people having real encounters with God.

Westerfield goes onto explain about his trips to heaven, teleportation, encounters with Jesus, the heavy, palpable blanket of God’s presence, being burned alive by the spirit of God and his ability to dance salsa in public at a restaurant…even when he didn’t have a clue how to dance salsa.

Westerfield claims all this is normative Christian life. You just have to read the Bible to see it. Unfortunately, there couldn’t be anything further from the truth.
Where Westerfield Departs from the Truth

What’s missing in Westerfield’s booklet is any mention of judgment, brokenness, suffering, humility, sorrow for sins, submission to Christ, crucifiction or even Christ’s redeeming work.

Westerfield sweeps aside the story of a holy, just and righteous God redeeming a rebellious people to himself through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. In it’s place he suggests that God doesn’t just want us to enjoy the supernatural circus…he wants us to join it!

I can only guess Westerfield glazed over the doctrinal books of the Bible, like Paul’s letters. J. Gresham Machen says:

The plain fact is that imitation of Jesus, important though it is for Paul, was swallowed up by something far more important still. Not the example of Jesus, but the redeeming work of Jesus, was the primary thing for Paul.

Bottom line: Jesus is not primarily an example of faith. He is primarily the object of faith. And anybody who devotes his time to getting you to look away from that object of faith is suspect. Even dangerous. My heart is broken.

What do you think? Is prophetic rising star Jason Westerfield misguided, misunderstood or merely manic? More impotantly, is he dangerous?

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://fallenflawed.com/deviant-doctrine-westerfield/

WITNESS & TESTIMONY from Tony Baugh a former New Ager now Born again Christian. His experience visiting Bethel.

MY BETHEL CHURCH EXPERIENCE ~Tony Baugh

Recently, I decided to pay a visit to Bill Johnson's Bethel Church in Redding, California, ground zero of the New Apostolic Reformation (yes, I know, call me crazy).

Arriving up their very well manicured driveway, it was lined with flag poles and various global flags, along with one complete with the Yin-Yang waving high. It's a church/Christian college, with lots of your typical, cute college girls and young guys who all seemed to be wearing beards, ball caps, or Bill Johnson-style eye glasses, many of which were very effeminate and clearly gay (not a judgement, but an observation). The whole place was crawling with a self-consciousness and sexual energy, and was complete with its own buff, tattooed guys working as security. The place is clearly raking in the big $.

I went into the their Coffee Shop, the girl at the counter was wearing a tank top that read, "As on earth as it is in heaven." I asked her if they sold organic coffee (because I try to drink it), she said no, but they have their own "Bethel Brand" and pointed to bags of coffee, that sure enough, were labeled as such. I bought a cup and noticed that directly across from the coffee bar, was loud music coming from a large hall called the "Sanctuary", with signs saying, "No Visitors or Family Today. Students Only". A name tag was required for entry. I peeped inside the door and a full on concert was going on with people dancing and swaying to a live worship band of whom some members were convulsing and flailing around ecstatically while the lyrics were displayed across a large screen. This was not a Sunday worship service, just another average weekday @ Bethel. (To be clear, I do not have an issue with worship music unless the emotional high of the music is being confused with a move of the Holy Spirit.)

I then wandered into their own Bethel bookstore, which was loaded with every apostate book imaginable, with authors like John Crowder and Bill Johnson having their own sections, and loads Jesus Culture worship music CD's for purchase. Only one small shelf contained bibles, no KJV's. I asked the two women working at the counter if they carried any books by Warren B Smith (One of the great author/speakers of our day exposing end times deception and apostasy in the modern church and it's embrace of mysticism). They said they'd never heard of him (of course).

As I sat outside drinking my coffee during class break, I suddenly observe a girl is giving another girl an impartation through the laying on of hands on her forehead while she looks like she is receiving shock treatment, convulsing. I kid you not. Pure Kundalini Serpent Spirit Impartations were being handed out as casually and as commonplace as hugs, handshakes or high-fives. I could not believe what I was seeing.

As I drove out, back through all the global flags, the last thing I saw was a student wearing a T-shirt that said "unify". An ironic, final, punctuation mark for Ecumenical, Globlalist "COEXIST-ence" of the rapidly rising global kingdom of the Antichrist.

This was one weird, weird place. Much more so than I had imagined, absolutely infested with demonic presence and blasphemous perversions in the so-called name of Christ. I felt as if I just entered and exited an alternate reality.

Satan knows his time is short, and is pulling out all the stops in these closing moments. God is indeed sending strong delusion and the Great Apostasy is very much now upon us.

May God have mercy on these lost, misguided souls.

Here is a video demonstrating what I witnessed first hand...

Part 2: Jesus Culture - a Call for Discernment, Are you sure it's your Jesus?

RSS

About

Margie created this Ning Network.

WELCOME VISITORS

Please join with us for the gospel and TRUTH.
Thanks, from all of us. Lord willing, let's keep this site going. Thanks! NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME to join us! ******************
****************** Our YOU TUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcRkDAFPlr7zIQ63JstbAg

Featuring: GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES With Ron Kempen. ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/articles.php

Ron's group here on Proclaiming.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

To your health! Augmentin-Force See Tony at THE REMEDY here on Proclaiming. Website: http://www.augmentinforce.50webs.com/index.htm#HOME

Have a blessed day

ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth

GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES Website with Ron for Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/index.php
Ron's testimony as a former Catholic.
http://www.gospellightmin.com/testimony.php

Ron's group here at Proclaiming. Ministry to Catholics and others who have come to know Christ. Contact Ron here or at his website.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

Jesus said this in Matthew 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

King James Bible

© 2017   Created by Margie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

PROCLAIMING THE TRUTH http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/