IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain - Neurologist Dr. Russell Blaylock M.D.: Reveals shocking facts....VIDEO

What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain - Neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock Reveals Shocking Facts.

Published on Apr 7, 2013

Linderman Unleashed Radio Show March 28th 2013 Broadcast. Curt Linderman speaks with Dr. Blaylock about the devastating health effects of the chemtrails and geoengineering policies which have been implemented in secret without public consent.

Chemtrails, Nanoaluminum and Neurodegenerative and Neurodevelopmental Effects
By Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.

The Internet is littered with stories of "chemtrails" and geoengineering to combat "global warming" and until recently I took these stories with a grain of salt. One of the main reasons for my skepticism was that I rarely saw what they were describing in the skies. But over the past several years I have notice a great number of these trails and I have to admit they are not like the contrails I grew up seeing in the skies. They are extensive, quite broad, are laid in a definite pattern and slowly evolve into artificial clouds. Of particular concern is that there are now so many ­dozens every day are littering the skies.

My major concern is that there is evidence that they are spraying tons of nanosized aluminum compounds. It has been demonstrated in the scientific and medical literature that nanosized particles are infinitely more reactive and induce intense inflammation in a number of tissues. Of special concern is the effect of these nanoparticles on the brain and spinal cord, as a growing list of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer's dementia, Parkinson's disease and Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS) are strongly related to exposure to environmental aluminum.
Nanoparticles of aluminum are not only infinitely more inflammatory, they also easily penetrate the brain by a number of routes, including the blood and olfactory nerves (the smell nerves in the nose). Studies have shown that these particles pass along the olfactory neural tracts, which connect directly to the area of the brain that is not only most effected by Alzheimer's disease, but also the earliest affected in the course of the disease. It also has the highest level of brain aluminum in Alzheimer's cases.

The intranasal route of exposure makes spraying of massive amounts of nanoaluminum into the skies especially hazardous, as it will be inhaled by people of all ages, including babies and small children for many hours. We know that older people have the greatest reaction to this airborne aluminum. Because of the nanosizing of the aluminum particles being used, home filtering system will not remove the aluminum, thus prolonging exposure, even indoors.
In addition to inhaling nanoaluminum, such spraying will saturate the ground, water and vegetation with high levels of aluminum. Normally, aluminum is poorly absorbed from the GI tract, but nanoaluminum is absorbed in much higher amounts. This absorbed aluminum has been shown to be distributed to a number of organs and tissues including the brain and spinal cord. Inhaling this environmentally suspended nanoaluminum will also produce tremendous inflammatory reaction within the lungs, which will pose a significant hazard to children and adults with asthma and pulmonary diseases.

I pray that the pilots who are spraying this dangerous substance fully understand that they are destroying the life and health of their families as well. This is also true of our political officials. Once the soil, plants and water sources are heavily contaminated there will be no way to reverse the damage that has been done.
Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Otherwise we will see an explosive increase in neurodegenerative diseases occurring in adults and the elderly in unprecedented rates as well as neurodevelopmental disorders in our children. We are already seeing a dramatic increase in these neurological disorders and it is occurring in younger people than ever before.

MORE INFO AND VIDEOS ON THIS SUBJECT AT THIS NEXT LINK.

http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/watching/forum/topics/what-in...

Views: 84

Replies to This Discussion

ChemTrail Sprayer - 100% proof - filmed up close by AF pilots

Uploaded on Jan 20, 2011

Despite denials from our government, military, and scientists, this "planned" geoengineering has already been happening! Career biologists have documented 90% of wild salmon in the Pacific Northwest are dead! Bees, birds, bats, trees, even the ancient Northern California Redwoods 1000's of yrs old are dying of this same biotech/nanotech aerosol DESTROYER!

We measured barium, manganese, aluminum, arsenic, cadnium, thorium, stontnium. chromium, nickel, iron, lead, and many other heavy metals are at extremely toxic levels and treated with nanotechnology. The sulphur option is out. We already have known for years this was a red herring, but we have it now from the horses mouth thanks to one of our scientist friends who went to the Geoengineering conference in San Diego last February and heard it directly from Bill Gates funded Ken Caldeira. BTw, he also worked at Livermore Labs with Edward Teller, which that alone should scare you.

We've had lab tests done of the aerosol particulates that have been being sprayed in our area and all over the globe since 2007, but we've documented this secret testinig started in the deserts of the Southwest and small wooded areas of the Pacific Northwest and Canada. Here are the results of a few of the more toxic and suspect ingredients in this so called "global cooling" project.

Aluminum 39,000 parts per million tested, normal is 2
IRON 17,000 ppm, 0.6 max exposure limit EPA
bARIUM-2100 ppm, 2 max exposure limit EPA
Manganese 487 ppm, 0.1 max exposure limit EPA
Lead- 6.o PPM , .03 max exposure limit EPA
Cadmium 1.70 PPM , .01 max exposure limit EPA 1700 mORE
Chromium 48.0 PPM .01 max exposure limit EPA
Nickel 34.02 PPM.... , 0.2 , max exposure limit EPA
Arsenic 48 ppm, .02 max exposure limit EPA, 2000X above

* PROOF Poison is INTENTIONALLY sprayed in our air to make us sick!
Chemtrails connected to UN 2013 Report? 'Earth is in the midst of a Mass Extinction of Life'

Published on Mar 7, 2013

http://geoengineeringwatch.org & http://globalskywatch.com ~sub: http://youtube.com/ChemTruthers ~reupload from: http://youtube.com/alopez4525 ~film presented by John Massaria. The audio is part of a teleconference call between Russ Tanner (Global Skywatch) and Dane Wigington (WIWATS/Activist) These calls happen every Monday at 7 : 30 central time and can be accessed through Russ' fb page. Please join us!

~Unslave Humanity Tactical Media: http://whynotnews.eu/?p=2143

This video is [FAIR USE] under © COPYRIGHT LAW it is: 1 noncommercial 2 trans-formative in nature 3 not competitive with the original work 4 not effecting its market negatively FAIR USE NOTICE: This video contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

Scientific Research explaining why they are spraying the sky's around the world. Learn and more importantly do something about the Chemtrails being sprayed. Learn the details here in this short film. UN Environment Program: 200 Species Extinct Every Day, Unlike Anything Since Dinosaurs Disappeared 65 Million Years Ago. According to the UN Environment Program, the Earth is in the midst of a mass extinction of life.

Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours. This is nearly 1,000 times the "natural" or "background" rate and, say many biologists, is greater than anything the world has experienced since the vanishing of the dinosaurs nearly 65m years ago.

Many people (dis-informed people) were saying they don't seed or spray the sky's, and well... all I have to do is look up or look at the documents I have to show these are plain ignorant to facts and data. Maybe they are in denial.

"The Images in this video show jets airliners and equipment used for jets airliners. No implied meaning other than "airliner" equipment is intended. For example: the tanks shown in this video represent "water" tanks and may or may not contain any other known chemical other than water. Any images shown in this video are part of the public domain available on the world wide web, and constitute no other rights implied or suggested. This video is for intended for learning purposes and may contain facts unaware to the general public.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoengin...

The concept of geoengineering has two meanings: The science of measuring and modelling the earth for applications within civil engineering, climate engineering, climate remediation, and climate intervention.

Geoengineering is commonly taken to mean the deliberate large-scale manipulation of the planetary environment to counteract anthropogenic climate change.

Geoengineering is distinct from large-scale environmental damage and accidental anthropogenic climate change, which are side-effects of human activity, rather than an intended consequence. Definitions of the term are not universally accepted. The global extraction of hydrocarbons from the sub-surface using integrated geoscience and engineering technology has been termed 'petroleum geoengineering' as an activity with global impact. The Oxford English Dictionary defines geoengineering as "the deliberate large-scale manipulation of an environmental process that affects the earth's climate, in an attempt to counteract the effects of global warming."

Side effects

The techniques themselves may cause significant foreseen or unforeseen harm. For example, the use of reflective balloons may result in significant litter, which may be harmful to wildlife.

Ozone depletion is a risk of some geoengineering techniques, notably those involving sulfur delivery into the stratosphere.

The active nature of geoengineering may in some cases create a clear division between winners and losers. Most of the proposed interventions are regional, such as albedo modification in the Arctic.

There may be unintended climatic consequences, such as changes to the hydrological cycle including droughts or floods, caused by the geoengineering techniques, but possibly not predicted by the models used to plan them. Such effects may be cumulative or chaotic in nature, making prediction and control very difficult.

My Comment: Appreciate all the research this man has done. We all know chem-trails exist. We have them all the time at the planting season and at harvest. We planted 3 tomato plants outside and they are all just about dead. The soil does not produce what it use to at all. We use to have the most beautiful vegetables. The plants are burnt, why??? Whatever they are spraying is affecting many things.

It's a good thing God is in control, for man is out of control; and playing God with what he has created. One of these days Jesus will return and judge all this. His word has the answers to earth's dilemma.

Psalm 102:26

King James Version (KJV)

26 They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:

Isaiah 51:6

King James Version (KJV)

6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

Hebrews 1:11

King James Version (KJV)

11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

This must be really effecting the weather we are getting now, this don't feel like summer here, it is rainy and cool outside.
They are using lame excuses to cover what these chemtrails are actually doing to us!

Amen, to that Sarah on excuses. Our weather is odd too! We're getting the breezes that Hawaii usually gets. We never had this here, always still in Summer. It's nice, but rather odd. Then the other day, heard how Hawaii's gentle breezes are disappearing.

By the way, we do have God's promise of this, no matter how things look. We can depend on his word.

Genesis 8:22

King James Version (KJV)

22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night SHALL NOT CEASE.

Many things are happening on the earth right now, but God's word will come to pass.

FOLKS!!! ARE YOU PREPARED for what may be coming??? Some really odd things are going on here, due to chem-trails; that I thought I'd share. I contacted Tony, and told him the latest.

Today, and many time lately before, we have had what I would describe as a DRY RAIN. With only a small of water content. It rained today, and our tree in the back only had a few drops on it; even though it poured. But the rain is milky looking. And the drops on our awning are still there, and not falling as rain does. They have virtually dried on there. It's hard to describe this. We have not had a creek, even though it has rained many times lately; and most of the rain is milky looking.

I asked Tony, if this was a polymer in the rain; which is a plastic. My note to Tony today.

How are you? Hope your doing better.
Just want to share with you about the so-called rain we had today.
It was very strange.
It was pouring out this milky stuff and the tree in the back was not getting wet
only a few drops showed. Also the drops on our awning are still there after
hours of sitting there. Do you think this is polymer.
If so, we are in deep trouble. Because this has happen often this Winter.
No snow except an inch of weird no melt snow and no creek as we usually get.
This rain is a dry rain of some kind.
I hope and pray it does not have some kind of stuff in it, to start a forest fire on us.

Margie

Tony's note back. And I think we should pay attention to his exhortation and warning folks! We do need to prepare for the inevitable!

May do something worse ---killing off the life ---start to stockpile Margie foods--seeds---even dirt--and become as self sustaining as you can---and get the members of your fellowship in tune as well.
Tony

Chemtrails compilation #1 and the effects on us all

*************************************************************************************

I had to pull over and video this. Ulf Diestelmann AKA the Wolf Man of Montreal

RSS

About

Margie created this Ning Network.

WELCOME VISITORS

Please join with us for the gospel and TRUTH.
Thanks, from all of us. Lord willing, let's keep this site going. Thanks! NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME to join us! ******************
****************** Our YOU TUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcRkDAFPlr7zIQ63JstbAg

Featuring: GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES With Ron Kempen. ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/articles.php

Ron's group here on Proclaiming.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

To your health! Augmentin-Force See Tony at THE REMEDY here on Proclaiming. Website: http://www.augmentinforce.50webs.com/index.htm#HOME

Have a blessed day

ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth

GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES Website with Ron for Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/index.php
Ron's testimony as a former Catholic.
http://www.gospellightmin.com/testimony.php

Ron's group here at Proclaiming. Ministry to Catholics and others who have come to know Christ. Contact Ron here or at his website.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

Jesus said this in Matthew 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

King James Bible

© 2017   Created by Margie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

PROCLAIMING THE TRUTH http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/