PIC FROM APPRISING MINISTRIES

THE NEW APOSTOLIC REFORMATION:

http://apprising.org/2011/09/01/ken-silva-with-a-word-from-god-for-...

KEN SILVA WITH A WORD FROM GOD FOR NAR FALSE PROPHET CHUCK PIERCE : Apprising Ministries

Apprising Ministries is doing what we can to warn you

Dr. Chuck Pierce | A Time to Triumph

Views: 340

Replies to This Discussion

MY COMMENT: What's with the fist??? This is the latest word from FALSE PROPHET CHUCK PIERCE. We would be better off, just studying the Word of God for ourselves. There is nothing in the word of God, that speaks about what this man is falsely prophesying. Revelation 12 which Pierce is using, has nothing to do with anything he's speaking about. For one thing the "woman" in this chapter is not the physical Israel. And he's misinterpreting the "dragon" and what he does. Read this, and see what the Holy Ghost teaches you. REMEMBER THIS: 2 Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

Revelation 12:1-17 King James Version (KJV)

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Chuck Pierce Prophesies 'Dragon' Hovering Over Israel
10:30AM EST 12/1/2014 Chuck Pierce

PIC FROM ARTICLE

EXCERPT: When we were flying into Tel Aviv earlier this month, I saw an unusual sunset. The sun, though setting, looked like it was rising from the ground. Above the glory realm hovering on the ground was sky. In the sky was a perfectly formed black dragon! The message the Lord had me to deliver in Jerusalem was:

"The dragon is hovering over Israel. There is a birth that is near and the enemy wants to stop what God is birthing. There will be much conflict in the next several months, but you can stop the dragon from having his way."

I went on to speak from Revelation 12. I called Rick Ridings, the leader of the 24 Hour House of Prayer in Jerusalem. Rick had already planned to share an earlier vision of a great fire-breathing dragon circling the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. He shared that when flames came from its mouth, violence was released onto the Mount (which has been the scene of increasing turmoil over the past several months). Amazing!

We must stand and turn the enemy from Israel. In the vision, Rick was made to be aware that the dragon's real intentions were to ignite a much larger and further-reaching conflagration of violence. Suddenly, he saw two words in the heavens, "NOT NOW." His message was: "I saw a dragon on the Temple Mount, but God said, 'NOT NOW!'"

A great foot descended from Heaven, pinning the dragon to the ground. Then the Lord reached down, placed shackles on the dragon's feet, and imprisoned it in the underground mosque at the southeast corner of the Temple Mount. As this was happening, in the worship room where Rick was having the vision (which has a view of the Mount), the leader was singing from Psalm 149 about the high praise of God's people "putting kings in chains and nobles in shackles."

LINK TO REST OF ARTICLE AND MORE FALSE PROPHECIES: http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/46306-chuck-pierce-prophesies-d...

PIC FROM CHRIS ROSEBROUGH
Chuck Pierce Mantles Glenn Beck in Church Ceremony
11:00AM EDT 3/23/2015 Jennifer LeClaire

PIC FROM ARTICLE:
Controversy is stirring over reports that “prophet” and speaker Chuck Pierce of Glory of Zion International Ministries ceremonially gave a “mantle” to popular radio host, author and speaker Glenn Beck, who identifies as a Mormon.

Beck appeared at Pierce’s Global Spheres Center in Corinth, Texas this past Sunday, as Falma Rufus, a black civil rights speaker, had reportedly asked Pierce if he would host her family and Beck’s. Pierce posted a photo of Beck’s appearance later that day, which showed Beck being imparted with a spiritual “mantle” as a Jewish tallit was wrapped around him and his wife.

“We were so honored to have Glenn Beck and his family with us at Global Spheres Center this morning!” Pierce wrote. “Here is Glenn receiving his new mantle for the future!”

But some of Pierce’s followers expressed disapproval and were perplexed as to why Pierce would have spiritually embraced a follower of Mormonism.

“I am not saying to not show Christ love and kindness to Glenn, but he is an open LDS member and his belief system is not of a Christian, period,” one commenter wrote. “The church cheered when he talked about being baptized, [but] he was referring to being inducted into the LDS and the church cheered! Smh.”

“I like and pray for Glenn and his wife. I hope they find true spiritual liberty in Christ alone,” another stated. “However, bestowing alleged authority on those who are still avowed members of a non-Christian cult only muddies the ecclesiastical waters in an hour when the Church greatly needs pure fountains that run with the authority of the Word of God.”

Pierce soon stepped in to offer a defense of his invitation and actions, stating that the mantle was to have been on behalf of the nation of Israel since Beck shares “common ground” with Christians in that he supports Israel and its people.

Connect with Christian News

“Glenn Beck is devoted to Israel. The mantle was given from Israel,” he wrote. “Many Jews have never had salvation experiences. Many individuals in Methodist, Baptist, Catholic churches, etc. may have never ever had salvation experiences. However, one could bear witness to Glenn’s testimony.”

On Monday, Pierce provided a separate and more thorough explanation on Facebook.

“Concerning Glenn Beck and his family, I enjoyed being with and hosting them. Jesus would have done the same,” he said. “Glenn is a Mormon. However, many prophets have prophesied that those in the Mormon religion will have revival. How would that ever happen without someone like Falma praying and someone like me opening my heart to embrace the opportunity?”

“Glenn Beck, like Cyrus, has a voice to change this nation. Cyrus had God’s mantle to do so. Mr. Beck also has a mantle now that can be used to spread a new fire in this land,” Pierce continued. “He has a heart to see our nation continue to embrace Israel. That is our common ground. If he continues to embrace the God of Israel, then he will eventually know His fullness.”

But some state that Pierce’s reasoning is faulty and demonstrates a lack of discernment.

“I am deeply saddened by the actions of Chuck Pierce. Any credibility in this man ever had is destroyed by this act,” Ed Decker of Saints Alive in Jesus, a former Mormon of 20 years, told Christian News Network on Thursday.

“Chuck Pierce has the audacity to proclaim that his actions come from the throne of the Holy God,” he said. “This is a man who claims to be a pipeline from God, filled to overflowing with the Holy Spirit, anointed of God to proclaim the living word of God.”

“Having proclaimed that position for himself, he then does a thing so blasphemous that he should be drummed out of the real Church as a false prophet and a man bringing doctrines and actions of demons,” Decker stated. “For Chuck Pierce to claim that he was instructed of God to lay hands and [bestow] a holy mantle … for a man claiming a false priesthood, who sits under an exalted man-god who lives on a planet near the great star Kolob with his many goddess wives—that claim is of the father of lies, coming from the mouth of a very false prophet.”

Photo: Facebook

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://christiannews.net/2015/03/26/controversy-stirs-as-prophet-ch...

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.charismanews.com/us/48855-chuck-pierce-mantles-glenn-bec...

ALL ABOUT GLENN BECK AT THIS NEXT LINK: HE'S A MORMON AND NOT A CHRISTIAN:
http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/apostasyinlthechruchtoday/for...

GLENN BECK GETS THE BIG BAD WOLF AWARD!

Glenn Beck: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

MY COMMENT: Glenn Beck and the Mormons are posing as Christians. Mormonism is a CULT!!! Two Mormons came to our house the other day, and they couldn't get out of here fast enough, when Tim declared the truth to them. I got my two cents in too, as our dogs were barking at them. Glory to God.
Chuck Pierce Answers Critics of Glenn Beck Mantling
9:29AM EDT 3/24/2015 Jennifer LeClaire

PIC FROM ARTICLE: Chuck Pierce defends his decision to mantle Glenn Beck. (Facebook)

EXCERPT:
You are here: U.S. Chuck Pierce Answers Critics of Glenn Beck Mantling

Print

Chuck Pierce Answers Critics of Glenn Beck Mantling
9:29AM EDT 3/24/2015 Jennifer LeClaire
1581 Shares

Chuck Pierce defends his decision to mantle Glenn Beck. Chuck Pierce defends his decision to mantle Glenn Beck. (Facebook)

Chuck Pierce offered Glenn Beck a "new mantle for the future" at a ceremony at the Global Spheres Center on Sunday morning in Corinth, Texas.

Although most supported the move, critical voices are rising up against Pierce for mantling a Mormon. Now, Pierce is responding to those voices:

"I know many of you have concerns about Glenn Beck being a guest at Global Spheres, while others thought it was the greatest thing that ever happened. Falma Rufus asked me to host her family, including her new son in the Lord, Glenn Beck. Because of my love and honor for Falma, I was very blessed to do so. I would do the same for any of you. At Global Spheres, we are called to host revival.

"Concerning Glenn Beck and his family, I enjoyed being with and hosting them. Jesus would have done the same. Glenn is a Mormon. However, many prophets have prophesied that those in the Mormon religion will have revival. How would that ever happen without someone like Falma praying and someone like me opening my heart to embrace the opportunity? I honestly know that it is "not by might nor by power but by the Spirit" that any of this can change.

"Glenn Beck, like Cyrus, has a voice to change this nation. Cyrus had God's mantle to do so. Mr. Beck also has a mantle now that can be used to spread a new fire in this land. He has a heart to see our nation continue to embrace Israel. That is our common ground. If he continues to embrace the God of Israel, then he will eventually know His fullness. Yesterday, we also had visitors that were Catholic, carnal and lost. They are all searching. They are all welcome! Romans says, 'How can they know without a preacher?' So be blessed today as you pray!"

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.charismanews.com/us/48875-chuck-pierce-answers-critics-o...

Chuck Pierce defends his decision to mantle Glenn Beck. (Facebook)

New Age Apostles

RSS

About

Margie created this Ning Network.

WELCOME VISITORS

Please join with us for the gospel and TRUTH.
Thanks, from all of us. Lord willing, let's keep this site going. Thanks! NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME to join us! ******************
****************** Our YOU TUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcRkDAFPlr7zIQ63JstbAg

Featuring: GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES With Ron Kempen. ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/articles.php

Ron's group here on Proclaiming.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

To your health! Augmentin-Force See Tony at THE REMEDY here on Proclaiming. Website: http://www.augmentinforce.50webs.com/index.htm#HOME

Have a blessed day

ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth

GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES Website with Ron for Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/index.php
Ron's testimony as a former Catholic.
http://www.gospellightmin.com/testimony.php

Ron's group here at Proclaiming. Ministry to Catholics and others who have come to know Christ. Contact Ron here or at his website.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

Jesus said this in Matthew 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

King James Bible

© 2017   Created by Margie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

PROCLAIMING THE TRUTH http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/