Eastern Practices Inside The Church: Ushering One World Religion

Published on Mar 5, 2014

Contemplative prayer, kundalini, laughing/drunken glory, etc., are ALL methods used originally in the East in pagan religions and rituals. Contemplative prayer, while it began with alleged "Christians", the region they were from was Gnostic country area [East]. The similarities with contemplative prayer and Eastern meditation practices are astounding. ALL of these things are a vehicle to pantheism, meaning "god is in everything and everyone". The coming of the One World Religion will be caused by "unity", by "peace". The Book of Daniel says the antichrist will deceive many by means of "peace". It isn't coincidental that all these movements are calling for "peace", from the Catholics, to the charismatic/church with it's "unity" and ecumenism, to even the TM movement wanting "World Peace".

Views: 669

Replies to This Discussion

Letter to the Editor: Brian McLaren, Jim Wallis, Marianne Williamson Speaking at “Parliament of the World Religions”

PIC FROM ARTICLE

Dear Lighthouse Trails:

I wanted to alert you of the 2015 PARLIAMENT of the World Religions, taking place Oct.15-19 in Salt Lake City, Utah. For the first time in more than 20 years, they are holding this conference in the U.S. The last time it was held in the U.S. was 1993 in Chicago.
(Previous Parliaments were held: 2009 in Australia, 2004 in Spain, 1999 in South Africa, 1993 in Chicago, 1893 in Chicago).

Of note is that this 2015 PARLIAMENT of the World Religions is being held in Salt Lake City, Utah, the Mormon capital of the world!

Here is the website:
http://www.parliamentofreligions.org/index.cfm?n=35&sn=14

Notable speakers include those you have warned your readers about in the past:

1) Marianne Williamson (New Age Leader and Rick Warren supporter)
See link: http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?s=marianne+williamson...

2) Brian McLaren (Emergent/Contemplative/Universalist Author & Speaker, CANA Initiative founder)
See link: http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?s=brian+mclaren&s...

3) Jim Wallis (Sojourners founder, “social-justice gospel” advocate, “Christian Palestianism”/anti-Israel advocate)
See link: http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?s=jim+wallis&sear...

Other notable speakers include:
-The 14th Dalai Lama (Current head of Tibetan Buddhism, 1989 Nobel Peace Prize winner)
-Swami Suhitananda (Indian Guru)
-Tariq Ramadan–founder of the European Muslim Network, advisor to the European Union
-Michael Bernard Beckwith–“New Thought” (or New Spirituality) Leader and founder of Agape International Spiritual Center
-A Lakota nation tribal leader (Native-American)
-a Mormon author
-a U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom

Satan is putting together this ONE WORLD RELIGION through unbiblical “interreligious” conferences like this one.

Marianne Williamson, Brian McLaren and Jim Wallis are part of this false ecumenical “ONE” global movement. Truth and error are no longer being discussed. It’s all about dialogue and “interconnecting” in relational “ONE-ness.” This global conference, being held in the U.S. after more than 20 years, is an example of these sobering days we are living in…

In Christ,
CONCERNED IN CALIFORNIA

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE OTHER LINKS WITHIN THE ARTICLE: http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=17698

LINK TO MORE ABOUT BRIAN MC LAREN: http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/apostasyinlthechruchtoday/for...
Attempts to Blend Christianity with Other Religions

By Maria Kneas
(Author of How to Prepare for Hard Times and Persecution)

Numerous attempts have been made to blend Christianity with other religions on a world-wide scale. You can read about them in Carl Teichrib’s article “Unveiling the Global Interfaith Agenda.”1

There are also other attempts to merge Christianity with different religions. For example, Chrislam tries to combine Christianity with Islam.2 There are people who call themselves Christian witches (i.e., combining Christianity with Wicca). There are attempts to mix Christianity with Hinduism, and with Buddhism, and with Shamanism. (A shaman is a Native American medicine man.) Some people claim to be Christian witch doctors or Christian sorcerers. You can even buy a book about Christian Voodoo.3

Nominal Christians are people who are Christians in name only. They call themselves Christians, but they really aren’t. They don’t have a relationship with Jesus Christ, they ignore or deny foundational Christian doctrines, and they don’t try to live the way God has instructed us as described in the Bible. Such people can fit in with other religions. However, born-again Christians aren’t able to do that because they have God’s Spirit living inside them Who convicts them of sin and enables them to trust and obey the Lord. And because God is living inside them, He gives them the grace and strength to abide in Him. Simply put, biblical Christianity cannot mix with other religions.

To compare it to something physical in everyday life, you cannot mix oil and water. Because of their very nature, they just don’t mix. You can put them in a glass jar and shake them until they seem to be blended, but then they will separate and the oil will rise to the top of the jar.

To carry that analogy further, if you add an emulsifier, then they can mix. It goes against their nature, but the emulsifier bridges that gap. In real life, Christians who are under severe pressure (such as the threat of prison or torture or death) may go against their nature and try to blend in with whatever is politically correct. That happened in Nazi Germany. I’ve seen pictures of church altars with swastikas on them. However, Jesus warned us not to make such compromises:

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 10:32-33)

These days, it is not politically correct to be “exclusive” by claiming that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation. However, we need to be biblically correct rather than politically correct. The antidote to the fear of men is the fear of the Lord. Jesus warned us:

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. (Proverbs 1:7)

Jesus made it clear He is the only way to be right with God the Father. There is no other source of salvation. He said:

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (John 14:6)

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. (John 10:7-11)

My Hope is Built on Nothing Less
(by Edward Mote, 1797-1874)

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath, His covenant, and blood
Support me in the whelming flood;
When every earthly prop gives way,
He then is all my Hope and Stay.

When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found,
Clothed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne!

(From chapter 5 of How to Prepare for Hard Times and Persecution.)

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=18036

This hymn we sing in our church also,
It is tiring living in a politically correct world, we need to be biblically correct and not lean on man for wisdom, that only comes from God's word, not this world!

Amen, Sarah.

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

The spirit of this world, the god of this world; the devil strives to bring us into bondage once again. But the good news is, the Lord Jesus Christ; has made us FREE! We are no longer bound by anything this world has to offer. Glory to God!

Pope Francis at Ground Zero: Life is destined to triumph over prophets of destruction

Pope Francis in America: Pope Prays at Ground Zero, Meets 9/11 Families...VIDEOS by Erin McClam

LINK TO VIEW: http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/pope-francis-visits-america/pope-f...

EXCERPT: "This place of death became a place of life, too," the pope said, according to a translation provided by the Vatican. "A place of saved lives, a hymn to the triumph of life over the prophets of destruction and death, to goodness over evil, to reconciliation and unity over hatred and division."

He sat alongside leaders from the Jewish, Muslim, Greek Orthodox, Hindu and other faiths. The pope delivered his remarks near a flood wall that separates Manhattan from the Hudson River, and that withstood the attack. Next to him was the final steel beam removed from the site.

Pope Francis visits ground zero

NOTE: The news people referred to Pope Francis as "the people's Pope". He's not our Pope, that's for sure. This man is an anti-christ, not representing Christ.

JOHN 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Catholic Church Exposed- Satan in the Vatican?
PROOF! LUCIFER WORSHIPED IN VATICAN! TRUTHLIVES
Pope Francis Signs Joint Statement With Lutheran World Federation Church For ‘Full Unity’
The Joint Declaration was signed during the ecumenical prayer service held in Lund’s Lutheran Cathedral on the first day of the Pope’s visit to Sweden.

by Geoffrey Grider

Pope Francis and Bishop Mounib Younan, President of the Lutheran World Federation signed a Joint Statement on Monday in which Catholics and Lutherans pledged to pursue their dialogue in order to remove the remaining obstacles that hinder them from reaching full unity.

“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” Revelation 18:4 (KJV)

EDITOR’S NOTE: On October 31, 1517, Martin Luther nailed his 95 Theses to the castle church door in Wittenberg, Germany, thus sparking the release of the captive Christian church from the Roman Whore of Babylon, the Catholic Vatican Church system. Exactly 499 years later – today – Pope Francis undid Martin Luther’s work and ensnares an all too willing Lutheran Church with the concordat you can read below. This is exactly what the book of Revelation warns us about, and it is both sad and sickening to see so many Christian denominations so eager and willing to bow before the Roman pope.

They also stressed their commitment to common witness on behalf of the poor, the needy and the victims of injustice. The Declaration was signed during the ecumenical prayer service held in Lund’s Lutheran Cathedral on the first day of the Pope’s visit to Sweden.

Please find below the full text of the Statement:
JOINT STATEMENT

on the occasion of the Joint Catholic-Lutheran Commemoration of the Reformation

Lund, 31 October 2016

«Abide in me as I abide in you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit by itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you unless you abide in me» (John 15:4).
With thankful hearts

With this Joint Statement, we express joyful gratitude to God for this moment of common prayer in the Cathedral of Lund, as we begin the year commemorating the five hundredth anniversary of the Reformation. Fifty years of sustained and fruitful ecumenical dialogue between Catholics and Lutherans have helped us to overcome many differences, and have deepened our mutual understanding and trust. At the same time, we have drawn closer to one another through joint service to our neighbours – often in circumstances of suffering and persecution. Through dialogue and shared witness we are no longer strangers. Rather, we have learned that what unites us is greater than what divides us.
Moving from conflict to communion

While we are profoundly thankful for the spiritual and theological gifts received through the Reformation, we also confess and lament before Christ that Lutherans and Catholics have wounded the visible unity of the Church. Theological differences were accompanied by prejudice and conflicts, and religion was instrumentalized for political ends. Our common faith in Jesus Christ and our baptism demand of us a daily conversion, by which we cast off the historical disagreements and conflicts that impede the ministry of reconciliation. While the past cannot be changed, what is remembered and how it is remembered can be transformed. We pray for the healing of our wounds and of the memories that cloud our view of one another. We emphatically reject all hatred and violence, past and present, especially that expressed in the name of religion. Today, we hear God’s command to set aside all conflict. We recognize that we are freed by grace to move towards the communion to which God continually calls us.
Our commitment to common witness

As we move beyond those episodes in history that burden us, we pledge to witness together to God’s merciful grace, made visible in the crucified and risen Christ. Aware that the way we relate to one another shapes our witness to the Gospel, we commit ourselves to further growth in communion rooted in Baptism, as we seek to remove the remaining obstacles that hinder us from attaining full unity. Christ desires that we be one, so that the world may believe (cf. John 17:21).
Pope Francis has been working on this partnership for a long time:

Pope meets with Lutheran delegation, headed by female bishop

Many members of our communities yearn to receive the Eucharist at one table, as the concrete expression of full unity. We experience the pain of those who share their whole lives, but cannot share God’s redeeming presence at the Eucharistic table. We acknowledge our joint pastoral responsibility to respond to the spiritual thirst and hunger of our people to be one in Christ. We long for this wound in the Body of Christ to be healed. This is the goal of our ecumenical endeavours, which we wish to advance, also by renewing our commitment to theological dialogue.

“And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” Revelation 17:4,5 (KJV)

We pray to God that Catholics and Lutherans will be able to witness together to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, inviting humanity to hear and receive the good news of God’s redeeming action. We pray to God for inspiration, encouragement and strength so that we may stand together in service, upholding human dignity and rights, especially for the poor, working for justice, and rejecting all forms of violence. God summons us to be close to all those who yearn for dignity, justice, peace and reconciliation. Today in particular, we raise our voices for an end to the violence and extremism which affect so many countries and communities, and countless sisters and brothers in Christ. We urge Lutherans and Catholics to work together to welcome the stranger, to come to the aid of those forced to flee because of war and persecution, and to defend the rights of refugees and those who seek asylum.
Pope Francis wants to absorb all of the Christianity, not just the Lutherans:

More than ever before, we realize that our joint service in this world must extend to God’s creation, which suffers exploitation and the effects of insatiable greed. We recognize the right of future generations to enjoy God’s world in all its potential and beauty. We pray for a change of hearts and minds that leads to a loving and responsible way to care for creation.
One in Christ

On this auspicious occasion, we express our gratitude to our brothers and sisters representing the various Christian World Communions and Fellowships who are present and join us in prayer. As we recommit ourselves to move from conflict to communion, we do so as part of the one Body of Christ, into which we are incorporated through Baptism. We invite our ecumenical partners to remind us of our commitments and to encourage us. We ask them to continue to pray for us, to walk with us, to support us in living out the prayerful commitments we express today.
Calling upon Catholics and Lutherans worldwide

We call upon all Lutheran and Catholic parishes and communities to be bold and creative, joyful and hopeful in their commitment to continue the great journey ahead of us. Rather than conflicts of the past, God’s gift of unity among us shall guide cooperation and deepen our solidarity. By drawing close in faith to Christ, by praying together, by listening to one another, by living Christ’s love in our relationships, we, Catholics and Lutherans, open ourselves to the power of the Triune God. Rooted in Christ and witnessing to him, we renew our determination to be faithful heralds of God’s boundless love for all humanity.

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pope-francis-signs-joint-statement-l...

SOURCE: http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2016/10/31/pope_and_president_of_lw...
One more vehicle Satan will use to usher in the ONE WORLD CHURCH IN UNITY!
"GLOBAL" LEADERSHIP BY APOSTATE LEADERS...VIDEO LINK TO MORE VIDEOS & INFO: http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/apostasyfallingawayinthechurc...

2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
MY NOTE: This movement is not what the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ is about. The early church would be shocked at this Post-Modern, Liberal Movement that looks nothing like what the Word of God says.
GLOBAL LEADERSHIP SUMMIT OF 2012 HIGHLIGHTS

MY NOTE: This video about this conference, reminds me of a BUSINESS MEETING, learning how to grow your business. It's not the gospel. Listen to what people are saying in it, and watch how they manipulated. The so-called worship with bright lights etc. Where's the cross??? Taken down in most churches that go for this type of organization.

Global Leadership Summit 2012 Highlights MY NOTE: Just one more vehicle Satan is going to use to form the ONE WORLD RELIGION. Jesus & Christ are mentioned, but it's another Jesus not the Lord Jesus Christ of the Word of God.

ANOTHER VIDEO with Bill Hybels. A SNEAK PEAK! "We move people from here to there". Where's Jesus in all this? The Word of God!

http://youtu.be/W8wdJgP00ik

A WORD FROM TODD FRIEL on Willow Creek and Bill Hybels. VIDEO

Willow Creek Discovers Programs Don't Work Pt 1

http://youtu.be/ZqSLrRdmHdA

PART TWO with Todd Friel:

http://youtu.be/g1HuvoZiblc

PART THREE:

http://youtu.be/G9pgJWXpccI

RSS

About

Margie created this Ning Network.

WELCOME VISITORS

Please join with us for the gospel and TRUTH.
Thanks, from all of us. Lord willing, let's keep this site going. Thanks! NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME to join us! ******************
****************** Our YOU TUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcRkDAFPlr7zIQ63JstbAg

Featuring: GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES With Ron Kempen. ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/articles.php

Ron's group here on Proclaiming.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

To your health! Augmentin-Force See Tony at THE REMEDY here on Proclaiming. Website: http://www.augmentinforce.50webs.com/index.htm#HOME

Have a blessed day

ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth

GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES Website with Ron for Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/index.php
Ron's testimony as a former Catholic.
http://www.gospellightmin.com/testimony.php

Ron's group here at Proclaiming. Ministry to Catholics and others who have come to know Christ. Contact Ron here or at his website.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

Jesus said this in Matthew 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

King James Bible

© 2017   Created by Margie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

PROCLAIMING THE TRUTH http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/