Like Father like daughter. Anne Graham Lotz calls herself an Evangelist. Again, no where in the bible was there a woman with the title Evangelist. This is an office only men were assigned to. What this woman is doing, is against what the bible teaches. First off, not one human being on earth knows if Jesus is coming soon. Only the Father knows this. And to publish a book saying this, is a typical money maker. This is a video showing who Anne Graham Lotz is.

Billy Graham daughter says, "Christ Coming Soon!"

******************************************************************************* MY COMMENT: This is quite a wicked family. Outwardly religious, but wolves nevertheless.

LINK TO Anne's father Billy Graham, the head WOLF of the family. VIDEOS / PICS / INFO

http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/apostasyinlthechruchtoday/for...

Views: 758

Replies to This Discussion

Anne Graham Lotz [Billy Graham's Daughter] Extreme Deception For the Elites

PIC FROM ARTICLE

EXCERPT: What better way to sell the global elites antichrist, one world government program then to state something like this:

“Within my lifetime, I have seen the fulfillment of every sign Jesus gave his disciples 2,000 years ago.

"Not only have I seen the signs but I have observed the local, national and global ‘birth pains’ increase in astonishing frequency and intensity.

"I am convinced that the kingdoms of this world are about to give birth to the kingdom of God.”

"Billy Graham's daughter sees signs of end times in world events"

Well I and others have exposed the truth about Billy Graham, it looks like his children are all following in his apostate footsteps.

Jesus Christ rejected the kingdoms of this world, Anne Graham Lotz believes his kingdom will come out of them. I suppose she is speaking on behalf of the Dominionists as well here too.

How much more wrong could you get? The sad thing is, because of the Graham 'brand' very few will point out this huge blasphemy against God's Word.

Mat 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; Mat 4:9And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Mat 4:10Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://galatiansfour.blogspot.com/2011/08/anne-graham-lotz-billy-gr...

PIC FROM ARTICLE

Anne Graham Lotz and Her Narcissistic Interpretation of the Transfiguration
In March 2013, Christianity Today's (CT) opinion section, Village Green, asked "three leading Christians" the following question:

What Classic Spiritual Discipline Needs the Most Renewal Among American Christians?

The "three leading Christians" CT approached to answer this question were Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove, Anne Graham Lotz and Dallas Willard. For the purposes of this post, only the response of Anne Graham Lotz will be examined.
Photo: AnGeL Ministries

Lotz is the daughter of ecumenical evangelist Billy Graham. She also is an author and founder of AnGeL Ministries. Like her father, she is adept at drawing large crowds and filling stadiums. Her soft, southern drawl is no doubt appealing to many women as she captivates them with her teaching.

When asked by CT which spiritual discipline needed to be renewed among American Christians, Lotz responded that Christians must learn to "listen to Jesus." On the surface, this answer, while insufficient and misleading, is not terrible. How does one listen to Jesus? By opening God's Word and reading it. Lotz offers this solution, but quickly begins to tread on thin ice before falling through that ice entirely:

So at least once a week I draw aside for an extended time with him.

I begin the time with prayer, acknowledging his presence and asking him to meet with me and speak to my heart in a personal way. Then I open my Bible and read just a few verses—not an entire chapter. My goal is to hear his voice speaking to me through his Word. I might read a verse such as Mark 9:2: "After six days Jesus took Peter, James and John with him and led them up a high mountain, where they were all alone. There he was transfigured before them."

(Source)

Indeed, to hear God speaking through His Word is the only way to hear Him. Lotz's answer quickly becomes problematic, however, as she goes on to demonstrate the ease with which Scripture can be twisted, manipulated and wrongly interpreted once taken out of context.

Often this type of gross misinterpretation takes the form of "narcigesis," where one incorrectly reads him or herself into the biblical text. Lotz reveals that she may be quite skilled at this practice as she continues her explanation:

After reading the text, I look for lessons to be learned from what's taking place or being said. From Mark 9:2, I learn several things. "After six days" might imply a weekly retreat.

Actually, it is not difficult to determine what God is saying in this first part of Mark 9:2. "After six days" is not a phrase with a secret, hidden meaning that Christians throughout the centuries have had to ponder, discern and decipher. It is not an allegorical attempt by God to subliminally tell His children that they should get away for a "weekly retreat." "After six days" means that the things that are about to be described took place six days after the events and promise in Mark 9:1. It may seem simplistic and unspiritual, but it is what a normal hermeneutic and a proper interpretation of the text demand.

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.donotbesurprised.com/2013/05/anne-graham-lotz-and-her-na...

Anne Graham Lotz
Has Lots of False Doctrine
By A True Church

EXCERPT:

Anne Graham Lotz, the daughter of Billy and Ruth Graham, is the president and executive director of AnGeL Ministries, a non-profit ministry that offers Christian outreach. She has spoken all over the world, proclaiming the word of God at seminaries, colleges, and conferences. (God's Story, by Anne Graham Lotz, copyright 1999, BGEA special edition, back cover)

Obviously, the claim is that Mrs. Lotz is "proclaiming the word of God." We hope you will see, this is a lie. She is a false teacher who follows in the footsteps of her broad way father, Billy Graham.

I. In Bed With The Pope (Revelation 17:2)

Pope John Paul II was the leader of one of the largest false religions of the world, Catholicism. While on earth He was leading approximately one Billion people to hell. Anne Graham Lotz has made it clear she respects this wicked man (unlike Psalm 40:4).

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.atruechurch.info/annegrahamlotz.html

MY NOTE: There is a lot of info at this link, showing the false teaching by Lotz.

MY COMMENT: This woman has an attitude toward the church, that beats all!

Anne Graham Lotz, the Church, and Me

EXCERPT: Renowned evangelist Anne Graham Lotz recently told Amy Sullivan at Time magazine, "Religion can be one of the greatest impediments to finding God." Newsweektook that as Billy Graham's daughter "slamming" churches. Actually, I think Lotz is expressing the difference between faith in God and faith in the church.

"I've been [burned] by local churches and by people who call themselves in God's name," Lotz told Sullivan. Newsweek reports that Lotz has parted ways with more than one church over theological or pastoral disagreements. "I've had Christians treat me in a way that is so wrong and so vicious, I realized there's a difference between God's people and God," she said.

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.christianitytoday.com/women/2009/september/anne-graham-l...

Are Billy and Franklin Graham Leading Souls to Heaven, or Hell?
By Dr. Paul M. Elliott

EXCERPT: Also in 2005, Franklin Graham attended the enthronement of Pope Benedict XVI at the Vatican. (His father was too ill to attend.) Franklin's preacher sister Anne Graham Lotz represented the organization at Pope John Paul II's funeral.

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.teachingtheword.org/apps/articles/?articleid=59680&c...

MY NOTE: ABOUT BILLY GRAHAM'S DAUGHTER ALSO: ANNE GRAHAM LOTZ. It's all in the Graham family isn't it?

Here we go! Anne Graham Lotz on CBN with false prophet Pat Robertson
LINK TO this 59 minute VIDEO: http://www.cbn.com/tv/2743300133001
Transcript of this program at this link. Anne Graham Lotz speaks at the 50:11 mark on the video. It's all about her book, "Wounded By God's People". While Anne was speaking, I heard the name of Jesus only once; and many times Anne says the word "God" in her testimony.

MY COMMENT: Funny, we have all been wounded at one time or another. But Anne seems to be capitalizing on her father's fame to sell a book. Will see what other books Anne has written. There's a lot of money to be made these days, selling books.

************************************************************************************ At this link, it shows the MANY BOOKS that Anne Graham Lotz has written. Unbelievable! There are more at Amazon, but these are the main ones. LOTS of $$$$ being made through her books. Riding on the coat tails of her father Billy Graham.

Click on this link to see the books. Not recommending her books. This is just for info.
http://www.annegrahamlotz.org/store/category/books/

************************************************************************************ MY COMMENT: What a racket these people have these days selling books, when all we need to do is read the Word of God.

This is Amazon with all her books. Anne Graham Lotz, daughter of Billy and Ruth Graham, is the president and CEO of AnGeL Ministries (www.annegrahamlotz.com), a nonprofit organization that undergirds her efforts to draw people into a life-changing relationship with God through His Word. Anne has spoken on seven continents, in more than twenty foreign countries, proclaiming the Word of God in arenas, churches, seminaries, and prisons. She is the award-winning author of ten books, including her signature book, Just Give Me Jesus. In 2000 she launched her revival ministry, also entitled Just Give Me Jesus. This free event has been held for hundreds of thousands of women in more than thirty major cities in the United States, Asia, the United Kingdom, Eastern Europe, Scandinavia and South America.

LINK TO BOOKS AT AMAZON: http://www.amazon.com/Anne-Graham-Lotz/e/B000APGOS2

PIC FROM AMAZON
************************************************************************************ This is Anne Graham Lotz website page. We are not promoting her or recommending her. This is just for info.

http://www.annegrahamlotz.org/

This is her product page: It's all about MONEY / MAMMON with these people. Oh and there's a MAKE A DONATION to her ministry up to $500.00 WOW!!!

List of things you can purchase on this page: Audio, Complete Albums; Bible Studies; Devotionals; Books for children etc. etc. LOADS OF MONEY for them.

http://www.annegrahamlotz.org/store/
EXCLUSIVE: Anne Graham Lotz Shares God's Warning to Her

"Great Awakening?" This all sounds so good but, The bible says the opposite in 2 Thes. 2:3 "falling away"! Also Anne mentions "listening to the Lord." "Wrap ourselves in his protection". Where is that in the bible? "This is what Contemplative Prayer is. Something Beth Moore advocates. What we really need to do, is study God's word and know what it says. This is a very ECUMENICAL Prayer move. National Day of Prayer is also ecumenical. The Graham's are ecumenical

MY COMMENT: Anne Graham Lotz named at this conference with Kay Arthur and the Emergents.

Kay Arthur to Join Contemplative/Emergents at Canadian Conference Breakforth Again This Month

EXCERPT: Kay Arthur Will be Sharing the Platform Again With Contemplative/Emergents at the Break Forth in Canada in 2013. Why does it matter?

In 2007, Bible teacher Kay Arthur shared the platform at the Canadian Break Forth conference with mystic Tony Campolo and other emergents. Lighthouse Trails spoke with Ms. Arthur’s assistant that year. We were told that Kay Arthur would speak any where with anyone in order to get her message out. We beseeched her to reconsider. This year she will be speaking at Break Forth again, sharing the platform with New Age sympathizer Leonard Sweet, contemplative proponents Gary Thomas, Brad Jersak, and John Ortberg, and several others in the contemplative/emerging camp. To understand why we believe this mixing of “good” teachers and “bad” teachers is harmful to the body of Christ (not to mention confusing to both believers and unbelievers), please read our 2011 article below.

PIC FROM ARTICLE

ANNE GRAHAM LOTZ NAME mentioned here:

Here’s my biggest objection to BreakForth 2012. The Main Assemblies.

Registrants attend four main assemblies and may choose elective for five sessions. Friday night main assembly Erwin McManus and Arlen Salte (Arlen is a musician and the organizer of BreakForth) Saturday morning “ Anne Graham Lotz and Brenton Brown Saturday night ” Tony Campolo and Paul Baloche Sunday afternoon “ Nick Vujicic and Robin Mark

LINK TO THE ARTICLE: http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=11053

Bead One, Pray Too
Exploring contemplative prayer through making and using different forms of prayer beads. It continues themes found in the book “Bead One, Pray Too” by Kimberly Winston, author of the blog.

EXCERPT:
Posts Tagged ‘Anne Graham Lotz’
Inauguration Prayers

Posted in My Prayer Bead Practice, Prayers For Beads, tagged Anglican rosary, Anne Graham Lotz, Brad Hirschfield, Catholic rosary, Gene Robinson, inaugural prayers, Joseph Lowery, prayer beads, Rajan Zed, Rick Warren, Samuel Rodriguez on February 6, 2009 | 1 Comment »

As the daily news gets worse and worse, I keep thinking back to the hopefulness of the inauguration, especially to the beautiful prayers of Rev. Gene Robinson, Rev. Rick Warren and Rev. Joseph Lowery. I have also been inspired and comforted by the prayers of Jewish, Hindu and other Christian leaders who wrote inaugural prayers at the request of Religion News Service. A couple of lines from each of these prayers have been sounding within me over the last two weeks, and I finally decided to lay them out as a set of prayers for my prayer beads.

Before I share this with you, let me say that I believe, above everything, that prayer has an enormous power to unite us and should never divide us. In that belief and spirit, I link together the prayers of these leaders, even thought they come from different faiths and certainly have different interpretations of God, His/Her will and what our purpose here is. It is my hope that all of us can find common ground in the spirit of these prayers. Perhaps in joining them all on one strand of prayer beads we can put aside our differences as well all pray for our country. You, of course, are free to pick and choose the prayers you like and discard the ones you don’t.

The first instruction is for the Anglican rosary and the second is for the Catholic rosary. I identify the author of each prayer by their initials: GR (Gene Robinson), RW (Rick Warren), JL (Joseph Lowery), WDJ (Wilfred de Jesus), BH (Brad Hirschfield), SR (Samuel Rodriguez), AGL (Anne Graham Lotz) and RZ (Rajan Zed)

LINK TO ARTICLE: https://kimberlywinston.wordpress.com/tag/anne-graham-lotz/

Anne Graham Lotz, Billy Graham's daughter, shares her tips for reducing stress, sleeping better, exercising regularly and living an overall healthy life in USA TODAY 'The Best Ways to Stress Less, Sleep Better.'

PIC FROM ARTICLE

EXCERPT: To manage stress, "I do several things daily," says internationally renowned Bible teacher Anne Graham Lotz. "One, I walk 2½ miles briskly every day unless it's raining, snowing or icing. I walk when it's really hot or really cold. I do it outside. I don't do it in a mall or on a treadmill.

"Another thing I do is to meet with God in prayer and Bible reading. Just like you need to strengthen your core physically with exercise, you also need to strength your core spiritually," says Graham Lotz, 65, the daughter of evangelist Billy Graham and author of more than a dozen books including her latest, Fixing My Eyes on Jesus.

"I call it 'centering down.' If I can center down and strengthen the core of who I am, and the core of who I am is my relationship with God, then that helps me maintain peace deep down. If I can maintain a healthy spiritual core, I think that's enormous for helping the stress.

"I want to take my focus off myself and focus on God. It's like setting your spiritual compass so no matter which way you turn during the day, whatever comes up, then my thoughts go back to Him and whatever He said that morning."

Lotz and other health-savvy celebrities share their ideas for reducing stress, sleeping better, exercising regularly and living an overall healthy life in the magazine USA TODAY: The Best Ways to Stress Less, Sleep Better, on newsstands now.

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/07/anne-graham-lo...

DID YOU GET THAT? Anne's quote: "I call it 'centering down.' MY COMMENT: This is none other than CONTEMPLATIVE PRAYER.

MORE INFO ON CENTERING PRAYER: MYSTICISM and GOD'S WORD with Mike Oppenheimer & Ray Yungen...Includes CONTEMPLATIVE PRAYER...VIDEOS

LINK: http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/newagemovement/forum/topics/m...

PIC FROM INTERNET: Anne Graham Lotz is making a big deal out of the numbers 777

Anne Graham Lotz on false prophet James Robison's program. (Remember, James Robison, is the man who played patty cake at dinner with Pope Francis at the Vatican). CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE VIDEO

http://lifetoday.org/video/healing-deep-wounds/

HEALING DEEP WOUNDS In this Episode: The daughter of evangelist Billy Graham explores the need for emotional and spiritual healing, even for those within the church culture.

PIC FROM AMAZON
************************************************************************************
MY COMMENT: Can we feature how this woman is capitalizing on being wounded. I guess we could all write a book and make oodles of money telling our story. They wouldn't sell. We don't have anyone that is famous in our family.
Is God’s Judgment Coming on America?

EXCERPT: August 7, 2017

The sun will be turned to darkness…before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. Joel 2:31

A few years ago I was teaching through the book of Joel when the ancient words of his prophecy came up off the page. I knew with hair-raising certainty that God’s severe judgment was coming on America! I have taught Joel several times since. Each time has served to confirm with deep conviction that God is warning America of impending disaster and destruction.

PIC FROM ARTICLE

EXCERPT: In light of Ezekiel 33:1-6 that commands a watchman to be faithful to warn others of the danger coming against the land, I feel compelled to issue the warning once again. The warning is triggered by the total solar eclipse of August 21, 2017, nicknamed America’s Eclipse. For the first time in almost 100 years, a total solar eclipse will be seen from coast to coast in our nation. People are preparing to mark this significant event with viewing parties at exclusive prime sites. The celebratory nature regarding the eclipse brings to my mind the Babylonian King Belshazzar who threw a drunken feast the night the Medes and Persians crept under the city gate. While Belshazzar and his friends partied, they were oblivious to the impending danger. Belshazzar wound up dead the next day, and the Babylonian empire was destroyed.

Jewish rabbi’s have historically viewed solar eclipses as warnings from God to Gentile nations. Therefore, my perspective on the upcoming phenomenon is not celebratory. While no one can know for sure if judgment is coming on America, it does seem that God is signaling us about something. Time will tell what that something is.

Please view the following video posted by Australian pastor Steve Cioccolanti. Pastor Steve articulates the warning in a very clear, undeniable, yet undogmatic way based on his understanding of Biblical truth:

Is the USA in the Bible? Great American Eclipse Aug 21st, 2017 a Real End Time Sign?
FALSE PROPHET
Please be assured that balancing God’s warning is His plea for us to return to Him and rend our hearts in sincere, heartfelt repentance. I can almost hear the tears in Joel’s voice as he pleads for us to repent and return to God, because “Who knows? He may return and have pity and leave behind a blessing.” (Joel 2:13-14)

Regardless of whether or not the conjecture regarding America’s Eclipse is accurate, we know our nation and our world is in turmoil. Without doubt this is the time for God’s people to get right with God. To repent of our own sin. To share the Gospel with our neighbors. And to pray that in the midst of His coming wrath, God would remember mercy (Habakkuk 3:2).

For the glory of His great name.

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.annegrahamlotz.org/2017/08/07/gods-judgment-coming-america/

************************************************************************************

LINK TO MORE INFO ABOUT THIS FALSE PROPHET: https://www.facebook.com/counterfeitchristianity/photos/a.660546967...

RSS

About

Margie created this Ning Network.

WELCOME VISITORS

Please join with us for the gospel and TRUTH.
Thanks, from all of us. Lord willing, let's keep this site going. Thanks! NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME to join us! ******************
****************** Our YOU TUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcRkDAFPlr7zIQ63JstbAg

Featuring: GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES With Ron Kempen. ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/articles.php

Ron's group here on Proclaiming.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

To your health! Augmentin-Force See Tony at THE REMEDY here on Proclaiming. Website: http://www.augmentinforce.50webs.com/index.htm#HOME

Have a blessed day

ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth

GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES Website with Ron for Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/index.php
Ron's testimony as a former Catholic.
http://www.gospellightmin.com/testimony.php

Ron's group here at Proclaiming. Ministry to Catholics and others who have come to know Christ. Contact Ron here or at his website.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

Jesus said this in Matthew 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

King James Bible

© 2017   Created by Margie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

PROCLAIMING THE TRUTH http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/