NEW 'NOAH' FILM STARRING RUSSELL CROWE FLOODED WITH CONTROVERSY...VIDEO By Christian News / Heather Clark VIA Lighthouse Trails

MUST SEE: The Bible According to Hollywood
CLICK ON LINK TO SEE THIS PRESENTATION BY BEREAN CALL
https://youtu.be/1XUXkx6jvus

PIC FROM ARTICLE

EXCERPT: By Heather Clark
Christian News Network

Noah A new Hollywood epic on the life of Noah has stirred controversy among Christians, Jews and others who have pre-screened the film, as they state that the movie largely leaves out one important foundation: the Bible.

READ MORE ON THIS FILM: http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=14011

MY COMMENT: The special affects in this film "NOAH", are tremendous. The bad thing about trying to portray Noah, a preacher of righteousness without the Word of God; makes it most deceiving. It's inconceivable, why a film company would spend millions on a film; using a biblical character Noah, and not base it on scripture at all. Some of the things in this film, may be ok; but we know Satan NEVER GETS IT RIGHT! When it comes to the Word of God. He hates the Word of God, and perverts it, at every opportunity. How many church goers and nominal Christians, will be taken by this film? Just like other films before this one, that were not scriptural; but drew millions of people to see them. As born again believers, we need to know what the Word of God says; and discern what is the truth from error. That way we won't be taken away in the flood of deception, that is upon the earth.

Matthew 24:38-39
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

2 Peter 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, they did do that in the movie, but what does it really mean to uncover your fathers nakedness?? It means to lay with their wife! My friend and I have had long discussions on that one, and we couldn't figure out why he would want to lay with his older mother. That didn't make sense. But, here is one thing we come up with. What if Noah's first wife died, the mother of his children. And what if he was re-married to maybe a new younger woman...??? Hmm Now the Bible doesn't say one way or the other, but it would make more logical sense that way. :)

Let's look at these verses, which should take literally; without reading into the word.

Genesis 9:20-24King James Version (KJV)

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:

21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.

24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

NOTE: If the word doesn't mention the wives at all in these verses. Ham was punished for revealing Noah's nakedness to his brothers. The fact that they went backwards with a garment to cover him, tells us that he was physically unclothed. Verse 23: They literally covered Noah's nakedness. That verse does not say anyone else was in the tent with Noah, or that anyone else's nakedness was covered.

OK, granted I can understand that. But, if Noah was passed out drunk, then how did he know the other son seen his nakedness??? It doesn't embellish on that either, nor does it about any of the wives.

When your children are talking about you, it's pretty easy to find out what it was about in any family. The time factor is not mentioned. Just for good Exegesis and study, in other places in the word, when a woman is involved; God's word includes that information. When you take the word literally, the word says "nakedness". This is the reason the sons literally took a garment and covered their father's nakedness. The garment mentioned gives us a clear understanding, of the nakedness in verse 23.

23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.

Here's an illustration that is very good, when studying the word of God and explaining it.

I wasn't trying to interpreter-t anything. We (my friend and I) were just talking and expressing some thoughts, and thought of different ways it could be. That is all. Don't you ever do that????? Two friends discussing scripture, and wondering...not saying it is, just thinking out-loud so to speak. Lighten up friend, I never said it was gospel truth or anything...LOL :) It is hard to get to know someone by email, instead of seeing them and really knowing what they are all about. You have to learn that I express my thoughts out-loud, not saying any of my thoughts are gospel for sure,,,just expressing some thoughts and reasoning out-loud. Please don't take me so seriously on all of that kind of stuff. I won't share that kind of thing from now on, cause I guess you don't know me. So, I will keep my thoughts to myself from now on...LOL LOL I surely thought, everyone thinks, and wonders sometimes. It is part of our makeup. :)

Hi Susie: Understand your discussion with your friend, and that what your sharing is not meant as gospel truth (expressing your thoughts). Please keep sharing, it's good to hear your insights. It would be better to look at things like this movie; in light of scripture is all. Not what we think the word says. Scripture explains scripture. We just need to consider the visitors from all over the world that read what we are posting here on Proclaiming, and we don't want to mislead anyone.

It's not interpreting what you are presenting, it's more adding to what the word says. It's better to accept the word exactly as it is written. We take the word and believe it as it is written. If God wanted us to know anything else, he would have included more details. I know your not doing this, but there is a warning in Revelation and we need to be careful not to do this; Tim & I take this seriously.

Revelation 22:18-21

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

I understand, and know that scripture well. I was not at all trying to do that, nor would I ever. I need to think sometimes before i write. I open my mouth and insert my foot at times...meaning well, but being stupid at times. I forget there is more then a couple of us seeing this...private chat would be a good thing for "thoughts and I wonders"...LOL I never meant any wrong, nor was I trying to imply that is how it was, like I said just thinking out-loud...Guess that is dangerous at times...:-) I get really lonely, and so I have a tendency to just chat away. I will try and keep my extra thoughts in check from now on. As hard as that may be. LOL

Thanks Susie, for your loving response. We know how you love the Word of God, and know it well. All of us have to line up with the word the best we can. Maybe we would have a private group here and talk about those things together, that we are wondering about. Discussion would be good. But the bottom line and final outcome of any discussion, is sticking to what the word says. We will start a group for discussion only as you have suggested. Thanks, for the idea.

Oh, for sure, that goes without saying!!! Our Fathers word is truth...all truth!!!

Amen! to that Susie. I just started the group and sent invites. It's totally private.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Margie created this Ning Network.

WELCOME VISITORS

Please join with us for the gospel and TRUTH.
Thanks, from all of us. Lord willing, let's keep this site going. Thanks! NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME to join us! ******************
****************** Our YOU TUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcRkDAFPlr7zIQ63JstbAg

Featuring: GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES With Ron Kempen. ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/articles.php

Ron's group here on Proclaiming.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

To your health! Augmentin-Force See Tony at THE REMEDY here on Proclaiming. Website: http://www.augmentinforce.50webs.com/index.htm#HOME

Have a blessed day

ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth

GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES Website with Ron for Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/index.php
Ron's testimony as a former Catholic.
http://www.gospellightmin.com/testimony.php

Ron's group here at Proclaiming. Ministry to Catholics and others who have come to know Christ. Contact Ron here or at his website.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

Jesus said this in Matthew 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

King James Bible

© 2017   Created by Margie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

PROCLAIMING THE TRUTH http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/