HISTORY OF BIBLE PERVERSIONS...VIDEO...IMPORTANT UPDATES! WE STAND ON SOLA SCRIPTURA The Written Word of God ALONE!

UPDATES: SCROLL DOWN ON PAGE AND CLICK ON LAST PAGE NUMBER LISTED, SCROLL DOWN AGAIN TO LAST POST FOR UPDATE.

King James Onlyism Heresy (Part 1): Origins - A Seventh-day Adventist Invention
King James Onlyism Heresy (Part 2): The Cult of Peter Ruckman - Ruckmanism
King James Onlyism Heresy (Part 3): An Attack on the Original Scriptural Texts of the Bible
King James Onlyism Heresy (Part 4): Which King James Version Is The Perfect Translation?

MORE VIDEOS AND INFORMATION AT THIS NEXT LINK: CLICK ON THE LINK TO SEE VIDEOS.

http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/newagemovement/forum/topics/n...

GOD'S NOT A LITERALIST, IS HE?

Is There An Anti Christ Bible?

King James Bible from 1669 is a holy find at the Lifeline book fair David Giammetta North Shore Times
July 11, 2014 3:13PM

PIC FROM ARTICLE
EXCERPT: Helen Mitchell holding the 1669 Bible which was found among a stack of random books. Picture: BRADEN FASTIER

This 345 year old Bible has travelled far and wide to find its way into a discarded pile of books at Lifeline, Wahroonga.

The intricately illustrated King James Bible, printed in 1669, was discovered by Lifeline’s Carole Stannard and volunteers while they were rummaging through donations for a used book fair.

“We don’t know who dropped off the Bible but it was originally from London, printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, who were printers to the king’s most excellent majesty from 1669,” she said.

“We sold a similar Bible for $1400 at a silent auction that we hold, and this year’s auction will have 33 items including a 19th century encyclopaedia,” she said.

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/north-shore/king-james-b...

Views: 1816

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DAVID JEREMIAH: New King James Version Jeremiah Study Bible

This next link provided, is only to show this new bible is a NKJV bible.

PIC FROM Christian Book

Sample: http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product_slideshow?sku=...

FROM THE APOSTASY GROUP here on Proclaiming The Truth

Some info on David Jeremiah: http://hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/apostasyinlthechruchtoday/for...

PIC FROM ARTICLE
David Jeremiah Draws Thousands to NYC for 'Night of Celebration' Marking Release of 'Jeremiah Study Bible'
Donald Trump, Kari Jobe, MercyMe Among Guests at Madison Square Garden Thursday Night

By Nicola Menzie , Christian Post Reporter

EXCERPT FROM David Jeremiah: "It will always be the most influential book in the world because its message originated with God and it resolves the most pressing human need, which is how to know God and be reconciled to Him," he added. "So may the words of this book, the Bible fill your memory, rule your heart, guide your feet. Read it slowly and frequently and prayerfully. It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, a river of pleasure. It is given to you in this life and it will be opened some day at the judgement and remembered forever more."

READ AND SEE MORE: http://www.christianpost.com/news/david-jeremiah-draws-thousands-to...

Please note and this is very important. In Jeremiah's quote, he only mentions the word "God"; not the Lord Jesus Christ. And from the article, except for someone else sharing; Jesus Christ is not mentioned.

PLEASE NOTE: We are not promoting the Jeremiah Study Bible whatsoever. This is info, so you can be alerted. See info on the NEW KING JAMES CONTERFEIT BIBLE in other posts in this thread. It has nothing to do with the King James bible. Remember, if Christ is missing in the last verse of Revelation, you know your bible is corrupt.

This is just one example of Christians confessing their SINS to one another. My comment: Only God through Jesus can forgive our sins. We should confess our sins to God alone. I John 1:9 If we CONFESS OUR SINS, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. ..............Another way to be cleansed is by the Word of God, READ IT!!! Ephesians 5:26 That he might sanctify and CLEANSE IT WITH THE WASHING OF WATER BY THE WORD,

Looked up FAULT in the dictionary: failure to have or do what is required, lack; defect, failing; something done wrongly; error or mistake; responsibility for something wrong; your to blame. .......These are the kinds of things we should ask for forgiveness of one another. ...........SIN is like lying, stealing, coveting, adultery, fornication etc. Anything that breaks the commandments of God. If your a born again believer, then the Holy Ghost convicts you of SIN and you should repent before the Lord alone not man. Confessing your sins to other human beings can actually cause them to stumble possibly or cause other not such good things. All of our hearts are wicked the bible says. WICKED. So being there is not one man without sin, ONLY GOD can forgive those sins as in I John 1:9...........Here's a verse about how our hearts are in Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is DECEITFUL above all things, AND DESPERATELY WICKED: who can know it?

The new translations that use the words "confess your sins" instead of faults comes from the Wescott & Hort corrupted Greek text that they used to make the first English translation. Here's the different ones.

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/James-5-16/

JAMES 5:16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another...

James 5:16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. ... from the King James Bible Online (KJV Bible).

http://peteshepherd.blogspot.com/2008/09/confess-your-faults.html

Ramblings: CONFESS YOUR FAULTS

PIC FROM ONLINE CHRISTIAN BOOKS.COM
GENEVA OR KING JAMES BIBLE?
http://www.kjv-asia.com/authorized_version_defence_geneva_or_king_j...
ANOTHER EXCELLENT EXPLANATION WHY THE GENEVA BIBLE IS A PERVERSION OF THE WORD OF GOD.

http://www.sermonaudio.com/new_details3.asp?ID=5369

NOTE FROM AUTHOR OF THIS WEBPAGE: "BLOG NOTE:

Another outstanding summarization of why I reject Calvinism. I, however, am pro-KJV and reject ALL other perversions of the bible. The article is historically & biblically accurate and straightforward-something you will not normally get from a Calvinist."

MY NOTE: AGREE 100% with this author.

NOTE: NOT PROMOTING KIRT CAMERON OR THE GENEVA BIBLE. This is just to show Cameron is promoting this perversion of the bible.

https://store.kirkcameron.com/1599-geneva-bible-patriot-edition/

PIC FROM Kirk Cameron's webpage link above.
KIRK CAMERON ENDORSES GENEVA BIBLE
Adam McManus : Dec 20, 2012

PIC FROM ARTICLE

ARTICLE: http://www.breakingchristiannews.com/articles/display_art.html?ID=1...

MY NOTE: Another money maker and Kirk Cameron promoting the Geneva bible. VIDEO at this next link.

http://store.kirkcameron.com/1599-geneva-bible-pdf-download/

EXPLANATION of what this bible is about at this Kirk Cameron link above under video. MUST SEE.

The Bible That Changed the World...

MY NOTES: When Kirk Cameron shared some facts about the Geneva bible, he said some alarming things about it; and what it would bring to America. Quotes by Kirk Cameron in the video above: "Economic Liberty, Political Liberty and Religious Freedom. With over 300,000 study notes. That it was a bible, by the people and for the people. The books that built America, a historic version".

This all sound well and good. But all the freedoms mentioned by Kirk Cameron, is not the purpose of the Word of God at all. Jesus who is the Word of God, John 1:1, did not promote these same freedoms. This was not the reason Jesus came and gave his word to his disciples. HIS WORD IS TRUTH, HIS WORD IF LIFE. The engrafted word is able to save our souls. Jesus came to give us ETERNAL LIFE, not Economic Liberty, Political Liberty or Religious Freedom. The Word of God was given by God to the prophets of old. It is NOT BY THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE PEOPLE. This sounds like, the American Bill of Rights.

These are the verses I have mentioned to refute what the Geneva bible represents.

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

James 1:21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.

Kirk Cameron Pleads for America to Return to "Original Factory Settings"

PIC FROM ARTICLE

EXCERPT: Cameron said he recently returned from a trip to England and Holland to retrace the steps of the Pilgrims and understand where their faith and family values came from. On this trip he was led to the largest granite monument in the U.S. "Most people have never heard of it...It sits on the top of a hill in Massachusetts. It is 180 tons of granite... and it lays down our forefathers' strategies for how to build and sustain a free and just society. It's called the Monumental Forefathers."

The monument stands over 80 feet tall in Plymouth, Mass., and is a statue of a woman holding a GENEVA BIBLE and pointing to heaven.

READ MORE: http://www.churchleaders.com/pastors/pastor-articles/162956-kirk-ca...

IT'S THE FOOTNOTES: It's like having two bibles in one. TOO MANY FOOT NOTES and opinions of men. The Word of God is PURE. Men's words are not. EXAMPLE on Revelation 22:21. We are not to ADD to the Word of God.
THIS IS THE WARNING ON COPYING VERSES FROM THE GENEVA BIBLE. This is not the case with the King James bible. It is the only bible that is not COPYRIGHTED.

" 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

Geneva Bible, 1599 Edition. Published by Tolle Lege Press. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without written permission from the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations in articles, reviews, and broadcasts."

FOREFATHER'S MONUMENT: mentioned in the article above with Kirt Cameron.

PIC FROM WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Monument_to_the_Forefathers

MY COMMENT: Not being a kill joy in all this excitement about the Geneva bible and this statue erected to our forefathers. But it's IDOLATRY to place that much importance on a statue of any kind. This is no different than the Catholic statue of Mary.

Another example of this statue that Kirk Cameron is enthralled with, is the statue of the goddess Diana that Paul preached against.

Acts 19:21-35 21 After these things were ended, Paul purposed in the spirit, when he had passed through Macedonia and Achaia, to go to Jerusalem, saying, After I have been there, I must also see Rome.

22 So he sent into Macedonia two of them that ministered unto him, Timotheus and Erastus; but he himself stayed in Asia for a season.

23 And the same time there arose no small stir about that way.

24 For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen;

25 Whom he called together with the workmen of like occupation, and said, Sirs, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth.

26 Moreover ye see and hear, that not alone at Ephesus, but almost throughout all Asia, this Paul hath persuaded and turned away much people, saying that they be no gods, which are made with hands:

27 So that not only this our craft is in danger to be set at nought; but also that the temple of the great goddess Diana should be despised, and her magnificence should be destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worshippeth.

28 And when they heard these sayings, they were full of wrath, and cried out, saying, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.

29 And the whole city was filled with confusion: and having caught Gaius and Aristarchus, men of Macedonia, Paul's companions in travel, they rushed with one accord into the theatre.

30 And when Paul would have entered in unto the people, the disciples suffered him not.

31 And certain of the chief of Asia, which were his friends, sent unto him, desiring him that he would not adventure himself into the theatre.

32 Some therefore cried one thing, and some another: for the assembly was confused: and the more part knew not wherefore they were come together.

33 And they drew Alexander out of the multitude, the Jews putting him forward. And Alexander beckoned with the hand, and would have made his defense unto the people.

34 But when they knew that he was a Jew, all with one voice about the space of two hours cried out, Great is Diana of the Ephesians.

35 And when the town clerk had appeased the people, he said, Ye men of Ephesus, what man is there that knoweth not how that the city of the Ephesians is a worshipper of the great goddess Diana, and of the image which fell down from Jupiter?

THIS IS WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS ABOUT HAVING AN IMAGE WE PAY HOMAGE TO OR WORSHIP IT. This statue of the Forefathers Monument is revered and much too much of.

Exodus 20:1-17

20 And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

This piece is from Kirt Cameron's website. In this article about the Forefather's Monument; it is mainly, glorifying this statue of a woman of liberty. No scripture given whatsoever. It's all about America's
freedoms.

EXCERPT: The Forefathers Monument, the largest granite monument in America, stands 86 feet high and weighs 180 tons. The center of the monument is a classically draped female entitled Faith. Her right hand is raised pointing to heaven and her left hand holds a Bible. Facing out from Faith are four smaller statues (about 20 tons each). The first of these is Morality. Morality is represented by a seated female statue holding the Ten Commandments in one hand and the scroll of Revelation in the other. These represent the standard of Morality which comes from both the Old and New Testaments. Images carved on both sides of the statue are that of a Prophet and an Evangelist.
These indicate that the power of morality comes from the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ.

This internal Morality, character, or virtue that is essential for liberty includes: self-government, patience, faith, diligence, courage, long-suffering, godliness, kindness, and Christian love. The noble and simple story of the Pilgrims at Plymouth portrays the true meaning of Morality and virtue.

THE FOREFATHERS MONUMENT: MORALITY

August 25, 2012 by Dr. Marshall Foster

http://kirkcameron.com/2012/08/the-forefathers-monument-morality/

Explaining the Forefathers Monument - Kirk Cameron

MY NOTE: The odd part about this statue, that Kirk Cameron is so excited about is a WOMAN. This is such deception. She is not the foundation of everything. JESUS IS THE ROCK AND A SURE FOUNDATION.

1 Corinthians 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

An excellent piece exposing THE MESSAGE so-called bible; by J.R. Miller. At this next link is a video with the author of The Message, Eugene Peterson. Mr. Peterson says some things that are shocking about God's word. He exposes himself.

LINK TO ARTICLE AND VIDEO: http://www.morethancake.org/archives/289

J.R. Miller's fourth point as to The Message.

4. The Message utilizes a form of Mystical Liberalism

My contention in this series of posts is that Peterson divorces the Scripture from its historical context and strips the Bible from its ultimate meaning. In the hundreds of comments I have received over the years regarding this series, not a single defender of Peterson’s work contests the facts; they only argue that, despite the evidence, The Message has had a profound and personal impact on their “spiritual life”—how they define these terms is beyond my understanding. Nonetheless, no one has shown concern for the dissolution of historical context, but seem only to care that they have had a spiritual catharsis when reading The Message. With this in mind, I was reading through Francis Schaeffer’s book, “The Escape From Reason” and ran across the following statement which connects the dots between Peterson’s philosophy of ‘translation’, the impact on modern readers, and the Mystical Liberalism of the late 20th century. Here is what Schaeffer says about that movement. He asserts that radical liberal theology can be set out like this:

By J.R. Miller, The Message is Not a Bible Translation: Peterson's Philosophy | More Than Cake http://www.morethancake.org/archives/289#ixzz2s6HIkncu
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
Follow us: @jrmiller777 on Twitter

This is the TRUTH about The Message.

"Today we are going to look at Eugene Peterson’s interpretation of the Bible, The Message. This book is heresy - it is NOT the Bible, friends. I don’t care if certain people you respect/esteem/trust are using this from the pulpit or in a bible study or wherever – The Message by Eugene Peterson is not the Bible and it is meant to deceive you with LIES about the TRUTH. I am heartsick that The Message is being touted as a bible – from the pulpit no less! Grievously, one can find this book in the Bible section of your book store, or even on your Bible app for your phone/handheld/computer – but let’s be clear – this book is FICTION – and NOT the Word of God. The Message is filled with false doctrine, and purposefully designed and crafted to lead you astray from knowing the One True God."

LINK from this quote: http://abundantlifeliving.wordpress.com/2014/01/20/what-does-the-bi...

PLEASE NOTE: This is an excellent piece on The Message, even though we don't recommend the perversion of the bible they use.

BE A BEREAN: This website explains why The Message IS NOT GOD'S WORD. Excellent explanation. A MUST READ!!!

http://www.bereanresearchinstitute.com/02_Bible_Versions/BV.0101_04...

PIC FROM IN PLAIN SITE
THE MESSAGE AND THE NEW AGE by In Plain Site

http://www.inplainsite.org/html/new_age_and_the_message.html

EXCELLENT PIECE AND LOADS OF INFORMATION AS TO WHY THIS IS NOT A BIBLE.

JESUS CALLING DEVOTIONAL BIBLE? - PUTTING WORDS IN JESUS' MOUTH-AND IN THE BIBLE
by Warren B. Smith

PIC FROM ARTICLE

EXCERPT: (author of the new release “Another Jesus” Calling: How False Christs Are Entering the Church Through Contemplative Prayer)

One of the many spin-off products from Sarah Young’s best-selling book, Jesus Calling, is the Jesus Calling Devotional Bible. It is a New King James Bible filled with “messages” Young claims to have “received” from Jesus Christ. In the original Introduction to her book, Jesus Calling, Young describes the nature of these messages:

My journaling had changed from monologue to dialogue. Soon, messages began to flow more freely, and I bought a special notebook to record these words. 1

I have continued to receive personal messages from God as I meditate on Him. 2

This practice of listening to God has increased my intimacy with Him more than any other spiritual discipline, so I want to share some of the messages I have received. 3

In the Introduction to Young’s Jesus Calling Devotional Bible, she describes the “joy of listening to Jesus with pen in hand”:

After many years of writing in prayer journals—and then discovering the joy of listening to Jesus with “pen in hand” — I believe all of this more than ever today. 4

She describes the difference that this “listening to Jesus” has made in her life. She writes:

What has made the difference? The practice of listening to Jesus and letting Him speak to me. This practice has done more to increase my intimacy with Him than any other spiritual discipline. And the words of assurance and instruction that He has “spoken” to me over the years are what I have shared in my devotional books. 5

Young Believes that her “Messages” from “Jesus” Belong in the Bible?

ANOTHER EXCERPT: Other Problems with the Jesus Calling Devotional Bible

Other problematic “messages” contained in the original, unedited Jesus Calling can also be found in Young’s Jesus Calling Devotional Bible. Perhaps the most obviously unscriptural is how Young’s “Jesus” contradicts the Bible’s Jesus in regards to the last words Jesus spoke before ascending into heaven. In the Jesus Calling Devotional Bible, with Matthew 28:20 cited at the bottom of the page, Young’s “Jesus” states:

My final statement just before I ascended into heaven was: Surely I am with you always. That promise was for all my followers, without exception.

But these were not Jesus Christ’s last words. This Matthew 28:20 passage was uttered on a mount in Galilee (Matthew 28:16) while His last words were actually spoken later in Acts 1:7-9 on the Mount of Olives (Acts 1:12):

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life (John 14:6), and the true Jesus does not contradict Himself regarding His last words before ascending into heaven or any other matter. Nor does He put forth untrue, disparaging remarks about Abraham and Isaac. While it is not the purpose of this article to catalog all the concerns that arise when reading Sarah Young’s Jesus Calling Devotional Bible, these two examples alone should be enough to keep any sincere believer far away from the Jesus Calling Devotional Bible.
Bible Warnings

For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. (2 Corinthians 11:4)

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. (2 Timothy 4:3-4)

Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth? This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you. A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump. (Galatians 5:7-9)

For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ, and shall deceive many. (Matthew 24:5)

READ MORE: http://www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/?p=14775

Bible translators, all over the world, are making Bibles that they think are only for Protestant and Baptist believers. But they've been sold a lie! Actually, they have been tricked into also making false bibles for someone else.

Most don't know that Christian translators are being trapped into helping create a One-World Bible! And all the translation work is paid for by contributions from Bible believers like you.

And Who is that "someone," and what do they believe?
They will tell you, in their own words!

LINK TO SEE MORE: http://www.chick.com/catalog/books/0220.asp
HOW TO SPOT A COUNTERFEIT
NEW CENTURY VERSION EXPOSED!

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/ncv.htm

***************************************************************************************
PIC FROM AMAZON
IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO MAX LUCADO IS:

Lucado Devotional Bible, NCV: Experiencing the Heart of Jesus

FROM ARTICLE BELOW: Max Lucado is from the Church of Christ. Putting the pieces together. Lucado used the NCV in his new book. "EXCERPT: The New Century Version (NCV) is the product of the Church of Christ affiliated World Bible Translation Center (WBTC) in Ft. Worth, Texas. The path to the New Century Version is a long and winding road driven by Church of Christ cohorts."

MY COMMENT: Max Lucado's devotional is written with a perversion of the bible. It's another Jesus, another gospel.

************************************************************************************
HEADER FROM ARTICLE
HEAD FROM ARTICLE: BY Terry Watkins
PIC FROM ARTICLE
EXCERPT: The New Century Version (NCV) is the product of the Church of Christ affiliated World Bible Translation Center (WBTC) in Ft. Worth, Texas. The path to the New Century Version is a long and winding road driven by Church of Christ cohorts.

In 1978 the Church of Christ WBTC created an easy-to-read Bible specifically for the deaf, titled the English Version for the Deaf (EVD). The EVD is primarily the work of WBTC’s Senior Translation Consultant, Ervin Bishop. In 1983, the EVD was slightly modified, repackaged and published by Sweet Publishing of Ft. Worth as the best-selling International Children's Version (ICV), New Testament. Sweet Publishing is also Church of Christ affiliated. The International Children’s Version was endorsed (as is the NCV) by Billy Graham and used in his crusades.

The International Children’s Bible was also used in the Adventures in Odyssey Bible, a partnership between James Dobson, Focus on the Family and Word Publishing.

In 1984, Sweet Publishing repackaged the ICV as The Word: New Century Version. In 1987, the Old Testament of the New Century Version was released. A few years later, the publishing rights to the New Century Version and the International Children’s Version was acquired by Word Publishing. In 1992 Word Publishing was purchased by Thomas Nelson Publishing. Word Publishing has since been renamed W Publishing.

The NCV has been published and re-packaged with many titles. Some of the NCV’s titles are: The Everyday Bible (endorsed by Billy Graham); The Holy Bible: New Century Version: Traveler's Edition, The Youth Bible; Extreme Teen Bible; The Revolve; Nelson’s KidsBible.com; Time With God; The Answer; and The Secret Kingdom Edition (special edition with Pat Robertson).

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.av1611.org/kjv/ncv.html
A LEGO Bible?
New Bible Versions Remove “Father” And “Son Of God” Because It Offends Muslims
NTEB News Desk | February 9, 2015

Some Mainline Christian organizations are changing their holy scripture to avoid offending Muslims

“Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.” John 17:17 (KJV)

Not only does this violate their scripture, but it also defeats the purpose of their mission–to share the Gospel. If mainline Christian organizations fear Muslims so much that they have to edit what they believe to be the Word of God, how far can they be from submission? Where are the righteous, the outraged, the proud?

PIC FROM ARTICLE

It is Islamic authorities who should be excising the quran and hadith of the ideology that calls for jihad, genocide, subjugation and oppression of women, Jews, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs and all non-Muslims. It is the ummah who should be calling for sharia bans. Instead, the Christians are bastardizing their scripture? The Muslims refer to Christians in their daily prayers as “those who are led astray” (Muslims curse Christians and Jews multiple times in daily prayers). This madness validates their contempt and supremacism:

Concerned Christian missionaries, Bible translators, pastors, and national church leaders have come together with a public petition to stop these organizations. They claim a public petition is their last recourse because meetings with these organizations’ leaders, staff resignations over this issue and criticism and appeals from native national Christians concerned about the translations “have failed to persuade these agencies to retain “Father” and “Son” in the text of all their translations.”

Biblical Missiology, a ministry of Boulder, Colorado-based Horizon International, is sponsoring the petition. The main issues of this controversy surround new Arabic and Turkish translations. Here are three examples native speakers give:

First, Wycliffe and SIL have produced Stories of the Prophets, an Arabic Bible that uses an Arabic equivalent of “Lord” instead of “Father” and “Messiah” instead of “Son.” Second, Frontiers and SIL have produced Meaning of the Gospel of Christ , an Arabic translation which removes “Father” in reference to God and replaces it with “Allah,” and removes or redefines “Son.”

For example, the verse which Christians use to justify going all over the world to make disciples, thus fulfilling the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19) reads, “Cleanse them by water in the name of Allah, his Messiah and his Holy Spirit” instead of “baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=30666

MAINLINE CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATIONS ARE MODIFYING THE BIBLE BECAUSE IT INSULT MUSLIMS.

Christian Organizations are fearing Muslims and lacking power to fulfill the Great Commission to bring the TRUTH till the ends of the earth.

They are modifying the WORD OF GOD for their political agenda.

According to Now the End Begins:

First, Wycliffe and SIL have produced Stories of the Prophets, an Arabic Bible that uses an Arabic equivalent of “Lord” instead of “Father” and “Messiah” instead of “Son.” Second, Frontiers and SIL have produced Meaning of the Gospel of Christ , an Arabic translation which removes “Father” in reference to God and replaces it with “Allah,” and removes or redefines “Son.”

PIC FROM ARTICLE

Christian missionaries, Bible translators and leaders are very worried and are trying to stop the publications of this Modified Bibles.

Here’s one example of what they are doing:

Matthew 28:19 reads, “Cleanse them by water in the name of Allah, his Messiah and his Holy Spirit” instead of “baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”

This needs to be stopped right now! Please make sure your friends know!

H/T: Pamela Geller

http://pamelageller.com/2012/01/new-bible-versions-remove-father-an...

LINK TO ARTICLE: http://conservativepost.com/new-bible-translation-eliminates-father...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Margie created this Ning Network.

WELCOME VISITORS

Please join with us for the gospel and TRUTH.
Thanks, from all of us. Lord willing, let's keep this site going. Thanks! NEW MEMBERS ARE WELCOME to join us! ******************
****************** Our YOU TUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcRkDAFPlr7zIQ63JstbAg

Featuring: GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES With Ron Kempen. ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/articles.php

Ron's group here on Proclaiming.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

To your health! Augmentin-Force See Tony at THE REMEDY here on Proclaiming. Website: http://www.augmentinforce.50webs.com/index.htm#HOME

Have a blessed day

ADMINISTRATOR of Proclaiming The Truth

GOSPEL LIGHT MINISTRIES Website with Ron for Truth
http://www.gospellightmin.com/index.php
Ron's testimony as a former Catholic.
http://www.gospellightmin.com/testimony.php

Ron's group here at Proclaiming. Ministry to Catholics and others who have come to know Christ. Contact Ron here or at his website.
http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/group/gospellightministries

Jesus said this in Matthew 4:19 And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

King James Bible

© 2017   Created by Margie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

PROCLAIMING THE TRUTH http://www.hiswordfirst555.ning.com/